Wednesday 27 October 2010

Blackberry Curve Silicone Case - case, blackberry curve silicone case


I bought this case for my new Blackberry Curve 8530. It looks fantastic, the fit is spot-on, and it definitely protects the phone! The case certainly lives up to its protection status due to my dropping my phone at an angle that should have otherwise wrecked the phone, and neither phone nor case have a mark. I am also extremely pleased at how fast I received my case. I ordered the case last Wednesday, and it was at my door Monday morning, which was 5 days sooner than I had anticipated. I am very happy! Hot Pink Silicone Case / Skin / Cover for RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 / 8530

First off when I received this "hot pink" silicone case, it was a very light pastel pink. It was so poorly made that it barely fit on my Blackberry, it kept falling off! The case is very thin, providing no protection to your phone, and does not fit very well on the Blackberry's at all. Please don't waste your $$ on this item!

The shipper sent out a hard case along with screen protectors and a gel cover for my blackberry! I spent about $8.00 for everything. I was not expecting much but everything far exceeded my expectations..... I love the case, its adorable, fits perfectly and I did not have to wait long for it at all. I highly recommend buying from this vendor, you will not be disappointed.

I bought this cover for my phone becuase with the current cover that I had I was not satisfied with the color or how it fit. I bought this one expecting it to be the "hot pink" in the picture but I was let down. The up side was that the cover fit my phone perfectly and I feel like its well protected. I just wish that the color in the picture was correct.

Fits the model stated perfectly! It is very durable and has protected my phone when I have dropped it! Also, it's very easy to just slip right on and off in case you have to do a battery pull, unlike hard cases.

the price is unbeatable, it's easy to put on the phone, very handy when you have a little child who likes to "steal" your phone and throw it through the whole apartment ;) yes, it smelled a lot like rubber when it first was delivered but only for a day or two. i like it! - Case - Blackberry Curve Silicone Case - Blackberry Skin - Blackberry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blackberry Curve Silicone Case - case, blackberry curve silicone case case Blackberry Curve Silicone Case - case, blackberry curve silicone case