Wednesday 27 October 2010

Mens Watch


I just received this item a week ago. I loved the styling and couldnt find another rectangular watch with a rugged feel that compared to this model. I had never seen the watch in the flesh before ordering it, but was very happy with it when it arrived. The size was as expected, quality of workmanship was excellent. The manual was a little sketchy with setting the watch, but after a careful read its pretty straightforward. I will say there are no instructions on how to size the band, its rather intuitive but it would be nice if the manual were to spell it out to allieviate the feeling of "i hope i am correct in cutting the band!" I was concerned with the accuracy of the watch, but i am thrilled to report that it runs about 3 sec a day slow, which is right in line with the performance of my rolex. Overall very satisfied with this watch and with the amazon experience. Baume & Mercier Men's 8749 Hampton Square Titanium Watch

What a gorgeous watch?



I had ordered this watch on Amazon and it was delivered by the third day with free S&H. Such a classy watch. Even though it has a rubber strap (which is what I wanted in the first place because of the sporty look), I can wear it with my suit. Craftsmanship was outstanding. High quality material. The square face and the black color give it an elegant look. Yet the style is rugged. A well balanced combination for a watch at this price. It is definitely an eye catcher while it can be worn casually. Very happy with this purchase.

Very nice watch, exactly what I was expecting it to be. Amazon forgot to mention in the description of the product that you can see the mechanism in the back. The watch arrived only 2 days after my purchase, and the price was the best I could find all over the web. I live in Brazil, this very same watch retails for US$ 8150,00 over here !!! It was a great deal and I am very happy with this watch.

Having shopped for some time for a better timepiece, I not only thought this watch was handsome, but different, and sold at an incredible discount. Since I received it in late-November, 2010, never has it kept accurate time. A watchmaker suggested first that since it's automatic maybe I do not give it enough movement; he told me to wear it during my 45-minute work-out. I wear the watch daily. I even wind it occasionally. It has always lost at least two minutes weekly. (My inexpensive watches keep perfect time.) At this price, I am not only disappointed, but find incredible that it cannot be adjusted at a local Baume & Mercier dealer, that I am told that maybe it can be sent back to the factory (minimum 2 months lag), that this watch is from the "gray market" and the warranty is useless.

I saw this watch at a Macy's up close and personal and fell in love with it. The problem is that it was a little to pricey for me. I was then on amazon looking for something totally different and found this watch again. I could not believe my eyes. The watch was almost half less than the prices I've seen it anywhere else. Was this a scam? I took a chance and bought it anyways. The watch arrived at my house the NEXT DAY! I opened the box expecting to be disappointed. I was amazed instead. Not only was the watch half of the price I had seen it everywhere else, not only was the watch in my hands the next day but, the watch was as beautiful as I had seen it before. You would have to be crazy to buy anywhere else! Amazon, I'll be back!

I bought this item almost a month ago, This is so comfortable and looks luxurious and sporty.

It is very hard for a watch to have both sporty and classic feeling.

But, it has. Also, movement working perfect. Very Accurate.

Super Accurate.

I would prefer wearing this watch for daily usage in comparison with IWC.

This is that good.

To me, Even if this is as expensive as IWC, I would buy this one.

Super satisfied.Oh, I went to Ben Bridge and the engineer was asking where I bought this watch and told me this watch is so beautiful so he's gonna get one too.

Everyone loves this watch and I love it too

Super nice watch.

light comfortable looks awesome.

Working perfect.

Couldn't be better than this.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mens Watch Mens Watch Mens Watch