Wednesday 27 October 2010

Backpack With Wheels - backpacking, laptop backpack


Excellent size.

Excellent handle(goes down/up smoothly)

Excellent wheels.

Always stays in vertical position not as other cheap ones.

Different colors to choose from.

Side pocket for water bottle.

Big inside compartment enough for heavy big books.

Should last at least the full school year.Mine was red and is so beautiful!

You might be 90% satisfy if purchase this one.

A little bit pricey but it worth it.Seems to be made of good quality materials. High Sierra Freewheel Wheeled Book Bag Backpack, Black

I bought this backpack for my 14 year old son who walks a mile to and from school daily. However, due to the amount of textbooks that he drags around, I thought this one would suit him well based on the reviews. He was having back problems from carrying the backpack on his shoulders everyday.



Unfortunately, this backpack didn't hold up as well as I thought it would. The screws of the handle fell off so the top of the handle came off. I had to find some replacement screws which was not an easy task. About 3 weeks later, the entire handle just snapped off which defeated the purpose of my spending the amount of money that I did.



I am quite disappointed as he only used this backpack for about 4 months so in a sense, it wasn't worth the amount of money spent.

This was just what I expected! Saw this in the stores for double the price I got it for here. Arrived as promised and obviously brand new. My daughter absolutely loves it. Makes going to school a little more bearable. The shoulder straps can be stored in the back pocket area thanks to the release clips. The telescopic handle is just perfect. It has enough room for a LOT of books and a padded laptop pocket. The front pocket has a lot of compartments for calculators, pens, etc. I definitely recommend!

Bought this for my 11 yr old son to use for school. It's roomy enough for all his books, notebooks and supplies. So far it's been rugged enough to withstand his carelessness and every day abuse. I'd definitely say this bacpack is worth your money.

This is exactly the backpack/airport roller I was looking for to support me during a recent trip to Central Asia - which is not exactly the easiest place to travel through. However, this little gem helped me through the entire way!



At first I was a bit concerned because one of the zipper pulls was broken. Amazon quickly sent me a replacement backpack though, and I attribute the flaw to random bad luck, because all of the other zipper pulls seem quite resilient.



This backpack rolls smoothly through the airport. The wheels are well balanced and smooth, and the backpack is sturdy enough to accommodate a heavy load while rolling (without scraping the ground). It has space for everything you need - including a nice space for a laptop which can be easily removed and replaced while going through security. It held up like a rock in the airport!



The second test of this backpack is how it performed as a daypack while touring around Central Asia. Bottom line - it was perfect. While it is slightly more awkward and a bit heavier than some daypacks due to the wheels and its sturdy construct with an extendable handle for rolling, it proved easy to lug around on my back with all the items I would need throughout a day of touring on foot. It breathed nicely between my back and the pack itself. It was easy to put on and take off. And the great thing is that if I ever wanted to stop carrying the load on my back, I could hold it by the handle, or simply roll it along.



I love this bag!

I recently purchased this product because I had approximately 40 pounds of books and such to lug around. There is plenty of space it rolls easily and stands upright without feeling like it wants to tip over. I definately helps instead of messing up your shoulders trudging a ton of stuff around. The front pockets are a little tight but very manageable. It has everything i want or thought I did BUT. I have been using this product for about 2 months. Maybe this is nit picking but the wheels which seem sturdy, are made of hard plastic and they are LOUD on the pavement. It just gets louder and louder to you everyday. I am going to try to put some of the rubber bands like you could find on brocolli around the wheels to quiet them down a smidge. I

I do love this product. I am very happy with the amount of space I have and the liner and stuffing are perfect for keeping my laptop safe. I feel like I would absolutely recommend this product to others. The only thing that I dislike about this product is the fact that the straps hang down really far and get run over by the wheels. I wish they had an option to velcro or snap them higher up so they do not get damaged and so the wheels can function properly. Everything else with this product is fine. I love the amount of pockets and space. It is perfect for my particular needs.

I bought this bag for dental hygiene school. My first semester there is a total of 10 books! Super Heavy! I was shocked at how much room this bag holds, and even has a special padded spot for your laptop. It wheels quite nice, and the handle is sturdy. This bag is fantastic, so happy I bought it!

Ive had this backpack since January, in March the part that the extended handle sits in, located inside the backpack behind a hidden zipper, broke! I only carry 3 books and a binder. I was highly upset, because this backpack is not cheap. I really do like the backpack besides this issue, but I am very disappointed that it broke. I would like to have a new one, but would hate for that one to malfunction as well. - High Sierra - Heavy Load Backpack - Laptop Backpack - Backpacking'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Backpack With Wheels - backpacking, laptop backpack backpacking Backpack With Wheels - backpacking, laptop backpack