Thursday 7 October 2010

Meditation - aeoliah, new age


This CD is absolutely a must for any one who is under a lot of stress. Within 4-5 minutes of listening to this CD I felt like a different person. My stomach relaxed, my shoulders relaxed and it eased my headache. I was at work when I first started listening to this - but had to turn it off after about 10 minutes. I became too relaxed and could not focus on the tasks at hand. I listen to this during meditation and especially at night and fall asleep in no time, totaly relaxed and stress free. Realms of Grace: Music for Healthy Living

This is an album to own if you hunger for music that has in it silence, solitude, calmness, and that mysterious nourishment that only a certain kind of music imbues the listener with that imparts ... healing. Realms of Grace is a perfect title for this music. So happy I discovered it on Amazon; the moment I did - had to have it. Highly recommended.

Aeoliah is a truly inspired person. The music is wonderful and gently takes you to a relaxing place of peace. Great for listening to during meditation, before sleep, first thing in the morning, while studying or in deep contemplation.



I hope Aeoliah continues to make recordings - we need you Aeoliah!!!

We enjoy this music. The only thing that was a problem, was how long it took for us to receive this item. The item was charged to our credit card on May 8th, but we did not receive it until the 26th of May. We have ordered other books and dvds and they took less time to receive. - Ambient - Aeoliah - New Age'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Meditation - aeoliah, new age ambient Meditation - aeoliah, new age