Thursday 7 October 2010

Leather Backpack - bags, tote bag


My previous sling bag broke so i was looking for an inexpensive sling bag. I needed something casual that i could use daily for work and regular use.



I wanted something i could sling back so I didnt have to use my hand to hold it all the time. And then i saw this bag..Its so good. Its the perfect size and everything. I bought it in the dark brown as I hav always had black bags and wanted to change it up. the leather is firm and soft at the same time. Have to see how long it will last. I can see my cousin already eying..No way am I gifting it away. Lol...



The only drawback is that it smells. the new leather stink. I applied some linseed oil and let it air and it is better now.



And also when u use it as a sling, u cant open the main zip from the side, u have to open it after separating the slings. So its foolproof and no one can easily take something when its slung in the back... Convertible Back Pack Purse, Mid Size Tear Drop Shoulder Bag, Backpack, Sling Bag. Genuine Leather

I received this backpack purse yesterday. It has tons of room for anything and everything. The leather is very nice and soft and looks well constructed. One reviewer mentioned that it smelled bad. When I read the review I thought okay, new leather smell is good. This purse doesn't smell like new leather ... it just smells bad. I'm hoping a little oiling and fresh air will fix it. That is my only complaint. In every other way it's perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------



After several days the offensive smell is gone and now it should get 5 stars!

I'm very glad that I bought this purse to use during my family vacation in GA and SC last week.



It's beautiful and big enough to carry around in both sunny and rainy time. I received it 2 weeks prior to my trip, so I had enough time to leave it outside the closet to vent out the strong new leather smell. For the price, it's very great too.



Before searching from the internet, I went to a few stores to look for another backpack bag (I already have a good one in black - from Nine West - that I bought 3 years ago. Love it!) of brown color but could not find any one this good and this inexpensive.

Well made purse/backpack. Nice tan lining, making it easier to see items inside. There are four different zipper pockets on the outside, and one on the inside. .There is also a lower front buckled pocket that does have a slight problem. It cannot be opened until a new hole is punched, but this is do-able! Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. It also arrived quickly.

I bought this bag because I was looking for a bag that I could also use as a backpack to ease the weight of my bag from just one shoulder all the time, I was delighted with this bag it looks good,it has lots of outside pockets so I dont always need to go inside the bag, and it functions as a sling back or a back pack, I was most excited with the price, this is a really good quality bag at a great price .

Excellent product and excellent price, this is now my favorite bag, and certainly one of the most useful and versatile bags i have purchased in a long time. Room enough for everything without being too big or bulky. Love it!!

the description of this item is foolish, it is NOT genuine leather, as genuine leather would never feel like a carton when you touch it, I have a lot of genuine leather bags and i can compare. I think amazon should take a closer look to their merchants and make sure they really sell what they describe just like ebay does...

Leather is thicker than I expected. Its large enough to hold my Kindle which was a major factor for me. The bottom is flat so the purse will stand upright. Several small zipper compartments on the outside of the purse to hold gum, pens and whatever else. The compartment in the front is large enough for keys, smart phone and ciggs and has magnet closure. Unzipping the main strap into two straps allows you to use it as a backpack and free up your hands. I love this purse but don't expect it to be heavy duty like a true backpack, its not large enough for books and the straps don't look that sturdy but as a purse its great! After reading reviews on some of the other leather purses in this price range I was afraid it would smell horrible or the leather would be very mismatched. That was NOT the case, it naturally does have a leather smell but its not overpowering and the leather all matched. The seams appear to be well sewn also. If this changes I will write again. Its worth the price. - Sling Bag - Tote Bag - Bags - Totes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Leather Backpack - bags, tote bag totes Leather Backpack - bags, tote bag