Thursday 7 October 2010

Crack Stranglers - carpenter jeans, work pants


After buying Lee Dungarees for several years and wearing the knees out quickly, I decided to pay more and try these. They are twice as thick and fit really well. Almost twice as much, but look like they would last twice as long. Carhartt Men's Signature Denim Work Dungaree, Darkstone, 33x34

I bought a pair of these heavy work dungarees a couple years ago and wore them nearly everyday to a job that absolutely beat them down. They took it an asked for more. I have purchased other Carhartt "work" jeans and they have not measured up nearly as well. These are most definately work jeans, almost twice the weight of most everything else on the market. Glad I finally found another pair.

I prefer the cut & wear of the B237 work jeans. They don't cut corners when they make these jeans. The material doesn't wear out, the pockets are deep, they have a real hammer loop (usable not decorative) and a pliars pocket that holds my cell phone. Worth the money.

These jeans are the usual Carhart high quality work pants. Very comfortable and so far wears like iron for me. The dungaree cut runs a little looser than normal so I had to order a size smaller and probably could've gone two sizes smaller. - Carpenter Jeans - Jeans - Pants - Work Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Crack Stranglers - carpenter jeans, work pants carpenter jeans Crack Stranglers - carpenter jeans, work pants