Thursday 7 October 2010

Best Os Ever - multitask, palm


I'd been buying Russell Athletic brand T-shirts for some years. They were sturdy and well made, with generous sleeves. But these particular shirts were a huge disappointment. For some bizarre reason these size M shirts were marked as size "XL" which was a joke, like the little miniature sleeves. I ended up putting them all in the poor box. At this point I'm not sure about buying Russell Athletic brand shirts in future. Russell Athletic Men's Pocket Tee, Cardinal, XX-Large

Russel A,

Please pre-wash your fabrics before assembling them !! Your t shirts use to be flawless. I would appreciate a product that would keep its size after the first cycle of washing, not shrinking by one size... i had your shirts for five years lasting and now they shrink! what happened to quality control? Disappointment---people buy 1-2 sizes larger for comfort. still a nice shirt...

These are great medium-weight cotton tees. The graphite and navy, I believe are poly/cotton blends. I dunno.



These are thicker than standard off the shelf t-shirts that you would find at any local retailer. Those are just getting thinner and thinner.



These aren't the Performance Cotton Pocket T-Shirts they stopped manufacturing. Those are what I really want, but these are sufficient.

Bought 4 of these pocket t's and received them with no pockets. Order clearly states that I did purchase them with pockets. These Russell t-shirts are not the quality I expected and don't compare to other Russell t-shirts I have bought over the years. Very dissatisfied with this transaction. Will not return to this seller again. - Multitask - Tablet - Hp - Palm'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Best Os Ever - multitask, palm multitask Best Os Ever - multitask, palm