Saturday 30 October 2010

Lingerie


Perhaps I was looking for a miracle, but I looked in the wrong box.



When I got this, I was extremely excited from hearing the reviews and tried it on immediately. One thing I can say is, make sure you're completely dry (after a bath or showering) before you attempt to put this thing on or you'll put yourself at risk of ripping it (or developing a serious muscle-strain).



I was somewhat dissappointed that the "firm control" wasn't quite as firm as I'd hoped--although that was more a problem with my expectation than the product itself. I'm not overweight or obese, but I'd hoped to hold in some of the extra skin (leftover from pregnancy) from hanging over the top of my new skinny jeans if I wore a form-fitting top. Unfortunately, as you can probably guess, there was still a bulge present--although it was a bit smoother. But a bulge is still a bulge, and I detest a muffin top.



It does work well under a dress if the skirting is long enough to hide the mid-thigh cut-off; and it was comfortable to wear even under the jeans. I managed to wear it for extended periods of time which did require a little acrobatic manuevering in the bathroom. I found (forgive the details, but you'll want to know this) that the best way to use the bathroom is to pull the fabric taught on the outer side of both buttocks as you sit down. And hold it there while you slowly relieve yourself #1. I would NOT recommend attempting the other bodily function, I have not tried this for fear the hole is too small.



One last thing, if your jeans are "skinny" be prepared for some roll-up when you pull your pants up after using the bathroom. I'm sure some people in the other stalls got quite a kick out of my jig performance, but I eventually got it all worked out in the end.



Aside from my humour, I'd say this product is okay. Just don't expect an instant miracle (there is no fool-proof substitution for a good workout or lipo). As long as you keep in mind the product's limitations and how to use it, you will probably find it does a decent job for smoothing out the lines. But no, it will not keep everything sucked in for a perfect figure. I'll let you know when I find something that does!



Please note, I much prefer the bodysuit with legs vs. the plain bodysuit. The legs assist in avoiding a pantyline while the bodysuits from multiple manufacturers seem to give me lines no matter how loose I pull it down. Although with the bodysuit you can at least use the potty without a problem. Lipo in a Box "Original Firm Control" Control Bodysuit w/Legs w/Underwire, Nude XL

This is very true to size if you follow the weight chart! It gives a nice amount of support for big chested women, yet is lightweight so you can enjoy the affair you are wearing it to and not feel sucked in and tortured.. The only problem I have with it is worrying about the bathroom,,,,,,,sure there is a big enough gap to urinate ,,,,,but if you have to really go----I d have to take it all off to be sure. I took one star away for my bathroom issue.....but I love it!

This is the best foundation garment I have ever found! I have heavy legs and many of these type of garments leave a bulge at the bottom. I wear 2X clothing, but according to the size chart I only needed 1X and it was a perfect fit, so you can rely on that chart. I was amazed at how light it is and how easy to put on. There was no struggle at all and it is extremely comfortable. It does not restrict movement at all. The best part is, it stays in place--no rolling up or down. The only reason I cannot give it five stars is because, for a heavy busted woman, the bra is not extremely supportive. I am satisfied with the way it looks and it fits extremely well, but if you like a lot of bra support, you have to really tighten up the straps.

Can you believe it, this works and is comfortable! I can not ask for more from a shaper undergarment. I am extremely happy with my purchase. When I first took it out of the box, I thought "you have to be kidding, this is going to fit me?!" Well it does , and it shapes and stops the jiggle! And is comfortable !!

I was a little skeptical about the product, even after phoning the manufacturer for a sizing consultation. Once I received it, and tried it on with the dress for which it was purchased...WOW! It really does work! And feels so comfortable. This is THE BEST YET!

This one actually WORKS! The others I have tried rolled down and made your situation worse looking! And these are easy to wash....I just throw mine in a mesh pantihose bag and in the washer....comes out perfect! Love them!

I was really like this bodysuit. It is comfortable and who ever thought of putting in the crotch opening is a genius. I own a few different shape garments and this one is one of the best. I just wish that it came in a strapless style.

This is the best bodysuit I've found. It truly does everything I need it to do. It offers great support without feeling like your grandmother's girdle. AND because of the very generous gusset atea, it is actually possible to use the bathroom without incident.



Definitely worth every penny!

This is the BEST full-body shaper I've found! It's just the right support, not too hot, the underwires don't poke (although at an "F" cup size I find the support could be better) and you can wear a bra underneath if you want.



It does take a little maneuvering to use the restroom without leaving a liquid trail, the crotch opening is large enough for the intended purpose. If you hand-wash it, it takes a long time to dry, so I've been machine-washing it (I was sent a zippered lingerie bag with it) and I pop it in the dryer anyway. It's not noticeable under knit pants and the legs are long enough so that they don't ride up.



I am 6'2", and the 2X bodysuit fits me almost perfectly so it might be too long on a short person. I highly recommend this shaper if you don't need the support of a girdle or extremely firm shaper.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lingerie Lingerie Lingerie