Saturday 30 October 2010

graph paper - graph paper


The Rediform/National brand is the best engineering paper I've used (computation pads used to be called engineering paper). I'm fussy about my paper and this has what I want:



- Consistent margins

- Grid on back starts at the margins, not at the page edges like Tops brand

- Grid on back is easy to see from the front & the heavy grid lines every five squares is heavier than Tops. National Brand Computation Pad, Plain and 5 X 5 Quad On Back, Green Paper, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 100 Sheets (42382)

I used a lot of these pads during engineering/architecture college days and have continued to use them, even though fewer in this "computer age", for professional purposes and for DIY projects around home. Much better for most purposes than paper with grid on the front face.

As a scientist: National Brand computation pads got me through undergrad and graduate studies. They are the best, but I want metric pads! Who really uses the kings system and inches still anyway (besides backwards US institutions). - Graph Paper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


graph paper - graph paper graph paper graph paper - graph paper