Saturday 30 October 2010

Baby Footed Pants - baby footed pants, body suits


The size seems right but I'm not sure how they will hold up in the wash. They are way thinner than I expected them to be. Baby will wear these in the summer so thin is ok but these are paper thin. Doesn't feel like good quality fabric. If I would have been able to feel these ahead of time, I would not have purchased them. I'll make the best of them! Carter's Watch the Wear Boys 3 Pack Pants, Blue, 3-6 Months

I purchased a 6-9 months pack. I received a package labeled as size 6-9 months. However,inside the package was one size 0-3 months pant and two size 3-6 months pants.

Beside the wrong size, I was very pleased with the pants quality. The cotton is light/thin and soft, unlike the thicker pants I see in the stores. It's perfect for the cool spring days. - Baby Footed Pants - Baby Clothes - Body Suits - Bodysuits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Baby Footed Pants - baby footed pants, body suits bodysuits Baby Footed Pants - baby footed pants, body suits