Saturday 30 October 2010

Facial Cleanser - easy, towelettes


I've used the Almay makeup remover pads (the ones in the small round container) for years. And they have slowly gotten more expensive. So for awhile I switched to gauze pads and an eye-makeup remover solution. Eh - it worked, but I didn't love it like I did the Almay pads. Then, I stumbled across the Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes. I'm hooked. They are big enough that you can wash your entire face with them and still have a section available to take off your eye makeup (waterproof liner and mascara!) They have a wonderful lavender smell. (I suppose if you don't like lavender you may not like these.) I gave one to my daughter one night because I wanted her to try a new eyeliner, and she came back later and said, "can I have some of those for Christmas?" I will admit they are not cheap. But, the 2 pack of 25 means it lasts me 2 months (there are usually at least a couple days I go without makeup), and I get them on the Subscribe & Save, so it's an even better deal. I like how soft these leave my face, without that sticky or greasy feeling many of the other facial cleaners have. I keep these sitting in my basket next to the couch, take off my makeup as I am finishing up work emails for the night, then rinse my face with water when I go to bed. Great item - very happy I found it. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, Refill Pack, 25 Count

These are very handy, and seem to take off the majority of my makeup, but not all. If you have normal to oily skin they are probably great. My skin is more on the dry side, and I found that after I used these for a few days my skin became even more dry and it began to sting when I used them. Now I keep them for airplane travel or camping, but I wouldn't use them on a daily basis with dry skin.

I chose the Neutrogena towelettes because they're alcohol and paraben-free and safe for eye makeup removal. They're great for cleansing on days when I don't wear makeup, but I find that there's a lot less tugging on the delicate eye area if I loosen mascara first with a cream-to-oil makeup remover and then use a towelette.



Pleasant scent, large enough to clean the whole face. Wish there was a more reliable way to re-seal the package, but the towelettes stayed moist despite sealing issues. Delivery from Amazon was prompt, well-packaged.

This is one of the better makeup remover towelettes I've tried. It gets my make-up off easily with the exception of my waterproof mascara. I also wear a gel eyeliner and it takes it off after several wipes which is better than most other towelettes. Overall, I recommend it.

So I am one of those women who love to fall asleep with my make-up on. My skin hate me for this. I tried these as a quick and easy solution for this. I wear a full face of make-up to work everyday along with waterproof mascara. This is the only cleansing wipe I have found that will take off waterproof mascara, gel blusher, and 18 hour lipstick with one wipe.



I use one side of the wipe for the face and flip is over to take off my eye make-up. After that I rinse my face with cool water and pat dry. You don't have to do this, it is my personal preference though. - Facial Cleanser - Makeup Remover - Towelettes - Easy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Facial Cleanser - easy, towelettes makeup remover Facial Cleanser - easy, towelettes