Tuesday 19 October 2010

Financial Software - finance, financial software


YNAB is a fresh approach to budgeting.

In this book you learn where that approach came from. The author's perspective is innovative, interesting and he's darn fun to read!

The anecdotes describing financial situations we've all encountered are fresh and lively and give great insight into why the YNAB way evolved and give you a fantastic idea of how it will change your life.

The book is condensed, the points are concise and the reading is FUN. Highly recommend for anyone thinking (and/or stressing) about their money. You Need A Budget

YNAB is a smarter approach to personal financial management than most other software packages out there. The focus is on putting your dollars to work for you in the most logical, and important way. Quicken and other similar programs tend to focus on managing transactions; YNAB focuses on managing your life. It is easy to use, and the interface is simple and user-friendly. Read the online manual about budgeting - suddenly your life will be clearer. Highly recommended.

I consider myself a budgeting pro... Have look at a lot of systems over the years and YNAB is a system that is very intuitive, straight forward and it works with "electronic" payments in 2011. Some of the older cash based systems make online banking, purchses, etc difficult, but YNAB enables one to create a budget that encompasses a checking account, credit card and cash accounts and places them into the same budget. Other online services charge a large amount to do this, but are slow and lacking in features such as projected budget, etc.



Kudos to Jesse and team!!!

Dave Ramsey fans (I am certainly one) will be pleased to discover YNAB software. It picks up where Dave's Gazelle Budget left off. The level of support of new users of the software, on the YNAB website, is fantastic and totally unexpected. The YNAP software leads the user to follow four rules: Name each dollar's use; Save in an organized way for lump sum bills; Let the software help deal with overspending; Live off the buffer (LAST months income). Good-bye Marriage Counselor, Hello Second Honeymoon! ;-)

I'm not in financial trouble, but I do plan to purchase a home in the next couple of years, and I needed a budget that was focused on saving $X-amount per month. This book was a short, sweet, remarkable resource to me in building a comprehensive budget, and will prove as a valuable primer to anyone who is putting together their first budget.



Note that there is accompanying software sold separately on Amazon, but the software is by NO means necessary to absorb the concepts of the book.

If you're Excel-savvy, you can most likely get any data you might need using spreadsheets.

I personally love how this author explained how to properly budget. I am already seeing a healthier checking account balance and I have only been using this system for a little under a month. I know that if I stick to my budget, I will be able to accomplish a lot of other goals I have further on down the road. Seeing how I am a little under 20 and just now realizing how important it is to keep tabs on your money is eye-opening. If you are looking to change how to manage your money for the better, I highly recommend this book.

We have been working on our finances from the very beginning of our marriage, but we missed the absolutely brilliant point of making the buffer which now makes total sense. Highly recommended book for every and each household!

It took me about a couple of weeks to get the hang of it, but now that I'm getting a good feel for YNAB, I'm really beginning to love it. A lot of folks complain that it has a steep learning curve. There is no doubt a learning curve attached to this program, but I wouldn't say it's "steep". Before I purchased this program, I participated in a few of their free online training seminars, and they helped tremendously, especially the one on how to handle credit cards.



I highly recommend this program. It is nicely laid out and you can see that they spent a great deal of time in trying to make this program easy to use.

This book doesn't actually give you a budget but it gives you all the principles behind creating one. It was very informative and chock full of ideas in an abbreviated format. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to get their finances under control. - Financial Software - Quicken - Finance - Intuit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Financial Software - finance, financial software finance Financial Software - finance, financial software