Tuesday 14 September 2010

Smoothie Recipes - healthy eating, healthy living


I gave a copy of this book to my niece for making smoothies. After looking through it, I had to have one for myself for juicing recipes and smoothie recipes. The ingredient lists are minimal for great-tasting drinks. 500 Smoothies & Juices: The Only Smoothie & Juice Compendium You'll Ever Need (500 Cooking (Sellers))

This book contains LOADS (obviously 500 lol) of smoothies and juices -- my blender has been in use since I received it! Great book on this subject! Plenty of different blends! If you like using your blender for drinks: this is it!

I find this book very disappointing. The recipes are very repetitious, can basically be deduced by the title alone and are very high in calories. The "health tonics" are accompanied by claims that have little or no scientific basis. And, how many times do I need to be told to blend for one minute and serve immediately? 500, apparently. - Juicing - Healthy Eating - Juice - Healthy Living'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Smoothie Recipes - healthy eating, healthy living healthy living Smoothie Recipes - healthy eating, healthy living