Tuesday 14 September 2010

Kindle Protection - case, kindle


This case fits very well, though it took a bit of doing (just a bit) to get it on. My GF has another brand she got from Amazon.com but it doesn't fit nearly as well as this one. Her cover moves along the sides where the page keys are, but this one is solid. All the ports are available as you'd expect. Plus, this one has a nice feel to it, whiles hers feels a bit cheap (I think hers is a silicone version, but I could not find it when I looked and I found this one instead). Wish it came in more colors (she has the white Kindle 3), but this one matches my charcoal Kindle 3 just fine. Incipio NGP Kindle Case, Matte Black (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle)

I love this case because it offers great protection for the back and sides of the Kindle 3. The only drawback I could see is in page turning. The page turning buttons are covered by the case and are at times a little hard to push because of the rigidness of the case. I am hoping that over time, and it seems to be happening, the places where I am pushing the page turning buttons they are becoming more pliable and easier to push. Otherwise this is a very protective case and I like it very much.

I really like the small form factor of the Kindle and its light weight. I do have a larger case than I use for when I'm traveling, but the Incipio case is great for around the house and casual carrying. It fits extremely well to the Kindle and I find all buttons to be easily accessible and manipulated. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that the Kindle feels nicer in my hands with the case on, I would have to say that I don't notice it at all. It gives sufficient protection for light mishaps and it feels great in my hand. It also does not attract lint, cat or dog hair, like silicone cases that I have for my phone - a huge plus!



It is very well constructed and find it to be perfect for my needs. It was certainly more expensive than other cases of this type, especially when you can get a larger binder type case for not much more, but I can't complain because of the high quality and functionality of the case.



If you are a looking for a minimal case that will protect your Kindle from everyday use this is the one - its light, fits extremely well, looks great and is protective. What else can you ask for?

I bought this case to help protect my Kindle from three children, two dogs and a husband. It has done a nice job. The Kindle slides down into the internal leather strapping nicely and will not fall out once put in place. The closure doesn't come open unless you open it and it flips back and secures in place nicely when you are ready to read which makes holding it very comfortable and not bulky. It is lightweight yet still holds a clip-on light nicely. We plan on getting Kindles for our children this year and this will be our first choice of covers to protect our new ones.

This was exactly what I was looking for. It's not rubbery like silicone (nor does it attract lint) and has a nice, smooth feel. The case does cover the page buttons but I don't experience any issue pressing them. This reminds me of cases and shells used commonly on cellphones; added protection with a low profile.



The black case on my grey Kindle looks great, but it would have been nice to get one that matched the graphite color more closely(the Mercury appears lighter than the Kindle). Also, there could be white for the white Kindle, and other colors in general.



Some extra thoughts on why I picked this:

I have the Timbuk2 Kindle sleeve and I was looking for something simple to protect the back and edges but still fit in the sleeve. I had initially looked at the Incipio Feather case, but it has pretty poor reviews (too tight, can't press page buttons) so I decided to try the NGP - better impact protection and better reviews. With a little wiggling it still fits in the Timbuk2 sleeve and is all I could ask for!





Timbuk2 Nylon Kindle Envelope Sleeve (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Black/Gunmetal/Rev Red

When I got my Kindle, I got a cover for it to protect it from falls. But that didn't protect it while I was holding it it. Things happen and everyone has a clumsy moment or two. I got this case because it was the right price and the reviews were pretty good. I put it on as soon as it came in and I haven't had any real issues with it. It fits like a glove on my Kindle 3 and it actually make it a little easier to grip. I do see where other reviewers mentioned the slight problem with pushing the page turn buttons, but it isn't anything that would take a normal person out of the reading experience.



So, if you want to get a good case for your Kindle, this would more than likely be your best bet. I haven't dropped mine yet, but I do feel a lot better with this case on.

I really like this kindle case. Working the side buttons is a bit difficult to begin with but i found it gets better as it get worn in a bit. I do wish it would of come with a screen protector but all in all, it is a great product.

I LOVE this product. When the kindle is encased, it is like holding an actual book. It is very comfortable. It also protects the Kindle e-reader very well indeed.

[[ASIN:B00495XLYO Incipio NGP Kindle Case, Matte Black (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle)]

I bought the cover under the assumption that it was more like a soft silicon skin that may or may not fit well. I was quite surprised to find out how well it fits and how clean it keeps the Kindle. The case fits like a glove and leaves open what needs to be. The button covers protect the device from accidental page turns and are still easy to press with your fingers. The case is actually smaller and better fitting than the silicon cases I have seen. - Kindle Protection - Cover - Case - Kindle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kindle Protection - case, kindle case Kindle Protection - case, kindle