Tuesday 14 September 2010

Iphone 3g Accessories - iphone stylus, apple


I definitely saw the need for a stylus for my iPhone because my fingers sometimes hit the wrong letters and it takes more time to edit the text than it used to with the Sidekick. The stylus takes some time to get used to your screen (or vice-versa), but once it does, it is pretty sensitive and you can type your letters much more precisely. It does help if you hold your iPhone's bottom to your chest when your writing, though, so that it is more stable. If you try to write while your walking with the stylus, it may be no different from writing with your fingers. I'd recommend this to others. iPhone 3G Stylus

For those of my generation who keep up with technology but just can't get the hang of touch typing without hitting the right key the Apple IPhone 3G Stylus is the best thing for you. You are able to move faster and hit the right keys without mistakes. I love this tool I just wish there was a place on the Iphone to place it. If you have fat fingers or long nails this is the tool for you!

I am using this stylus with an iPhone 3g and it works pretty well for typing on the virtual keyboard. I can type considerably more accurately and therefore faster using the stylus than with a finger, however, you must press the stylus on the screen more firmly than you press with a finger.



It does not work well for "flicking". It is possible to do, but you must press down quite firmly while flicking and the tip of the stylus drags a lot. I think it's best to use a finger for flicking and the stylus just for typing.



I think it works pretty well considering the price.

Do not buy this item, bought two of them one for me & one for my wife, wife did not like hers said didn't work. I gave it to a coworker. Try my out didn't care for it, had to push to hard on screen would not allowed me to slide across screen I had to use my finger. Threw it on the junk drawer at work haven't used since then.

If its a generic stylus on Amazon then for the most part its the same generic stylus being sold by every generic stylus seller selling generic stylus's on Amazon. ;)



They are all going to cost from ¢0.01 to $1.00 each with the outrageous S&H of at least $2.98 each to send you something so small & lightweight it floats on water.



But still, $3 to $4 for one of these stylus isnt a bad price in the grand scheme & it definately makes typing easier.



My only complaint about the stylus itself is that while it types well it dosent work nearly as well as your finger to scroll & feels like the rubber tip may come off with continued scrolling pressure.



Ive purchased 1/2 a dozen or so from different sellers in different colors & have them at the ready for typing & suggest if you have large digits to get ya some...

I've read some misguided reviews about "why buy a stylus, just use your finger". I've been happily using my fingers for two years now, but there are times when a stylus is helpful, e.g. when I try to draw something technical in Brushes or Sketches app.



But this stylus is not it. I have to press a little before the iPhone can sense it. It's not a lot of force and I don't think that it will break the glass, but it makes drawing and sketching an unnatural act -- when it's supposed to be fun.

I have the iPhone 3gs and typing with the stylus does give you more accuracy, but you sacrifice the speed that you get if normally type with both thumbs. I have found that "Flicking" with the stylus is a headache. When you put the needed pressure on the stylus and drag it to flip a page, the rubber tip meets with more resistance than your finger would, and feels as if it's about to come out of the end, or simply break off. - Apple - Iphone Stylus - Iphone - Iphone 3g Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone 3g Accessories - iphone stylus, apple iphone 3g case Iphone 3g Accessories - iphone stylus, apple