Thursday 2 September 2010

Portable - portable, light


cheap build cheap construction, but it does what it says and that is all I can ask for. I was a lil bummed realizing later that I wanted a bit more length than was offered. Yet the unit is a good value. took off a star because it feels easily breakable. .. Deluxe 57" Camera Tripod with Carrying Case For The Kodak Zi8 Video Camera

It works. It stands. It does not fall over. It is light. It is cheap. What more do you need? If you just need to just hold up a camera while it takes a picture this is all you need to spend. If you have more sophisticated requirements, keep looking.

I understand this is cheap and shouldn't be held to a high standard. The thing broke in 2 minutes after I unpacked it. The spring button on the top shot off after I touched it. It is really cheaply made.

OK first of all, shipping is great! Then the product. The tripod is feels kind of light (and I don't mind buying cheaply made products) more sort of like hollow on the inside of the tubes. So don't take it to a tornado watch or something other than that the rest is fine like the head, joints, all are very smooth. Good buy

This tripod was nice and small. Unfortunately, it had a small piece that screws into the camera that quick disconnects to the tripod, instead of a standard mounting screw. I was scared that I would lose the tiny piece that "quick disconnects" and would no longer be able to use the tripod, so I returned it. I actually lost it first day i had it and then found it. Didnt want to press my luck.

not the best of quality for it does the job at holding the camera for great shots. i do have a problem with the level. panning from horizontal to vertical works fine but it is not level in the horizontal position. i have to adjust the legs everytime to fix this problem. since brand new the thing only cost 11 $ (shipping included) i give 4 stars. i dont worry about this this at sport events or on hikes as it was that cheap i could buy another one. however the shipping took longer than estimated and seller took awhile to ship it out of the store.

I ordered two of these because for $6 each I could probably use 10 of them. I have a high quality tripod which I spent more money on than the camera on it. However mine is heavy, 32" long and although stable as a rock, I rarely take it anywhere except for a serious photo shoot. This cheap lil tripod is small, portable and can expand to 56" which is at least as high as most people's eye level. It cheap enough to toss around and use for random things. As long as your not adjusting the camera/lights a lot, since its very light and the legs are quite flexible, it will serve most people just fine. Not to mention they both came with a carrying bag and microfiber cleaning cloths (db roth) which you can never have enough of.



Overall its a great deal for the money, it works as promised and was delivered immediately.



It did not however, come with a hook on the bottom to add extra weight and stabilize the tripod as shown in the picture, which would have been helpful. - Reliable - Portable - Light - Cheap'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Portable - portable, light light Portable - portable, light