Thursday 2 September 2010

Cpu - i5, lga1155


I bought this processor that came bundled with with the Intel DH67BL motherboard for about $320 and I couldn't be happier. Intel has certainly out done themselves with this piece of work. The processor is noticeably faster than the previous generation of the Intel Core i5 family line. This processor has the GPU integrated into the processor itself, and with the motherboard I'm using, it is capable of supporting it's own graphics demands; however I don't use the feature. I'm using the Intel stock fan that came with the processor and the processor temperature stays within its safe operating range.



Key notes:

-noticeably faster than previous generation

-temperature stays within range (using the Intel stock fan)

-integrated GPU in processor

-various Intel technologies allow the processor to efficiently and effectively process data. Intel Core i5 Processor i5-2400 3.10GHz 6MB LGA1155 CPU BX80623I52400

I have my computer(s) on much of the day and I wanted both great performance and energy efficiency. This CPU with the ASUS Motherboards ability to adjust the power give me the package I want. So far the i5 has exceeded my needs; it performs great.

I am not a gamer and chose to use the built in video. Now it is in the CPU, not on the motherboard. The colors are vivid and the picture is very good.

I purchased this as a relatively inexpensive option for a computer I wanted to put together for work only (not for gaming). It's been almost 2 months since it was installed and it has worked flawlessly. I use a separate graphics card and do not use the intrinsic graphics capabilities of the CPU, so cannot comment on how it performs in this regard, but a general consensus has been that it works fine for rather mundane computer use (i.e. web browsing, word processing, and just general computer stuff). Nevertheless, this CPU performs incredibly well from an application standpoint and offers more than adequate firepower for just about anything you might need in a processor, including games. Of note, I used the stock fan/heatsink and it keeps the CPU at about 30 degrees C idle, and have never measured it under load, but I don't use any "stressful" applications that could elevate the temperature dramatically. All in all, I am very happy with this CPU and recommend it for anyone who wants a budget processor that can, in most all cases, get the job done.

I bought the i52400 because i decided to built a new cheapper pc. i have 4GBS Corsair ddr 1333, and the ASUS P8P67PRO.



in AIDA64 cpu queen is about 31255 defeating the 6x Phenon 1055T.



In bechmark cache memory. (READ.COPY.WRITE) the ram is above 16000MB/S



Im really satisfied with this new computer. So i recommend this intel for gaming too.. - Cpu - Sandy Bridge - I5 - Lga1155'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cpu - i5, lga1155 i5 Cpu - i5, lga1155