Thursday 2 September 2010

Ipod Accessories - ear buds, headphones


Disappointing sound



I guess it is a matter of taste, but I was truly disappointed with the quality of sound from this Bose product. I am addicted to music and consider myself very critical when it comes to the way music devices sound. I have a set of Bose QC3 headphones which I consider sound quite well so, I was expecting these earbuds to sound close to the QC 2's. Unfortunately not. The bass response is quite good, the mid frequencies are OK but, the high frequency sounds like the cymbals in jazz or rock music are very poor. You have to listen carefully to discover that they are there. I own a pair of Sennheiser's CX-300 earbuds, and the difference is enormous. The Sennheiser's are crystal clear throughout all the frequency range, and the cost half the price of the Bose's. For classical music the Bose's could be OK but, if you are also into pop, jazz, new age, etc. I suggest you consider the Sennheiser's. They are as comfortable (or more) as the Bose's, they are more sound-isolating, and they cost about 50% less. Bose TriPort In-Ear Headphones - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black - Ear Buds - Headphones - Earphones - Ipod Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipod Accessories - ear buds, headphones ipod accessories Ipod Accessories - ear buds, headphones