Friday 17 September 2010

Pink Flower Headband - flower headband, baby head bands


This is an adorable headband for baby girls, but unfortunately too snug. It put a deep red mark all the way around my 3 month old daughter's head and the indentation remained nearly all day! My husband wouldn't allow her to even wear it for pictures because he was worried it was hurting her. Maybe if the elastic was replaced with looser fabric it would be better. Mud Pie Baby Perfectly Princess Head Band, 0-12 Months

I love this headband, I thought the price was reasonable and the headband itself was super cute.

It was a little tight on my 6 month old baby's head though. That is the one complaint I had. But other than that, it was nicely packaged in a little box, and I just hope I can buy more of these cute headbands!

I bought this darling head band to go with the mud pie perfectly princess tutu dress and it just made the outfit even better. The flower is beautiful and the poka-dots are playfull. This headband can go with so many other baby clothes you might already have and just make the outfit. Since my baby is not born yet, I can not say how it fits,however, I'm hoping for the best!

As much as the band is adorably cute the width is too wide and heavy for the age mentioned. It keeps sliding off my daughter head that I just give up. I would think with its thickness and type of fabric would be better for 2 year olds.

If you're looking for a cute headband with a big flower, then look no further! The flower on this headband is just the right size - big without being too big. I also bought the matching pink and brown booties and the two together are very cute.

I purchased this product as a gift for a friend's baby. It arrived promptly and is absolutely adorable. The baby has worn this with the rest of her outfit to make it complete. The mommie loves it and it is precious on Arabella!! - Flower Headband - Baby Head Bands - Baby Headband - Brown Polka Dots'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pink Flower Headband - flower headband, baby head bands baby head bands Pink Flower Headband - flower headband, baby head bands