Friday 17 September 2010

Alegria By Pg Lite - Fun And Comfortable - alegria by pg lite - fun and com, clogs


I own both the Alegria Feliz and Palmoma styles (the two types of mary janes).



If you cannot afford $100 shoes that last 3-4 months only with heavy use, pass on them. If comfort and style reign supreme, go for it. I have had literally hundreds of complements on my shoes.



The good: These shoes are more comfortable than Dansko's and come in a variety of very fun and cute styles.



The bad: The base of my Paloma-style already has a crack after four months of heavy use. I have not had problems with the velcro and love the shoes so much that I would have them repaired at a shoe shop when that wears out. My Paloma's, though cracked, are still functional (for now).



The ugly: For the cost, these shoes ought to last like Dansko's (forever), but they are clearly not going to. Alegria By Pg Lite Fel-509 Suede Floral 41

I bought these shoes because of the style, they are unique and everyone likes them, including myself. After about 25 days the velcro on the strap was worn out and now I have a pair of $100.00 shoes and can't wear them. I wouldn't buy them unless they have a button for a strap!

I had ordered some sandals of the same brand over the summer so I knew the shoes would probably be just as comfortable. I was not disappointed, these shoes are extremely comfy and so cute. I ordered black but received black snake. I wouldn't have ordered snake embossed but I am not sending them back; the snake just makes them a little shinier.

This is a great pair of shoes. The first day that I wore them I was able to wear them for my full 12 hr shift. Very light weight. Very pretty and stylish. Slip resistant. I am very glad that I chose to purchase these shoes. - Alegria By Pg Lite - Fun And Com - Clogs - Comfort Shoes - Womens Clogs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Alegria By Pg Lite - Fun And Comfortable - alegria by pg lite - fun and com, clogs alegria by pg lite - fun and com Alegria By Pg Lite - Fun And Comfortable - alegria by pg lite - fun and com, clogs