Friday 17 September 2010

Eau De Toilette - eau de toilette, fragrance


If you like 360 White (a JPG La Male clone) you will love 360 Black because they are similar, but black has an extra tea spice note to it which makes it slightly more masculine and complex. Both are cold weather, romantic or evening colognes though so I don't feel it is fair to compare them to the original 360. Women melt over the smell of both the 360 White and the 360 Black. However, I don't see a need to have BOTH the Black and the White since they are so similar. Just get one or the other.



I would say that 360 Red and Perry Reserve are daytime/warmer weather colognes or for those who just want to smell fresh with a light scent. Perry Ellis colognes last a very long time, easily 10 hours.



Definitely try out the "New" Perry Ellis in the clear rectangular bottle (with black wooden cap). I've had or have all the Perry Ellis colognes has made in the past 15 years and this new reformulated cologne is my all time favorite not only of his line, but of all colognes I've ever tried. Perry Ellis 360 Black By Perry Ellis For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces

hey guys, I'm 25. I didn't know what to expect, I just took advantage of the super shipping offered by Amazon and the suuper cheap price for a 3oz bottle... I wore it to work, applying two sprays to my wrist and spreading it to my neck's pulse points and the base of my throat. As the day progressed, my friend's girlfriend followed me around the store asking me questions and each time I'd answer... she'd get closer to me. I also asked my friend Laura what she thought of it and she took one sniff followed by a bigger whiff of my wrist.. Her ass turned into a vampire. I definitely recommend this product as part of your collection. It lasted a throughout my entire work shift and drew compliments.. This product can put a spell on women if you're a smooth talker so use it wisely ;)

This is a great perfume. I spray it on me in the morning and my girlfriend can still smell it at around 9pm. I've even gone to the gym and i can still smell it on me after i've done my workout. Really great purchase.

The first time I smelled this cologne was on a stranger...I thought it was the best cologne I had ever smelled in my life! When I asked the guy what cologne he was wearing, I immediately wrote it down...then I went home and ordered it for my boyfriend. He is picky about his colognes so it's not always safe to buy it for him, but I knew there was no way he wouldn't love this scent. The scent lasts all day long, and it is so distinct and DELICIOUS, but also subtle and not too over-the-top. You'll definitely get the ladies with this one!!

I love Perry Ellis for pretty much eveyrthing they make: their ties, shirts, pants, etc. But this cologne is just breath taking. I've ordered it for the 6th time already! I love how my husband smells in it!

I bought this Perry Ellis because of a friend's Recommendation. I love Perry Ellis ( I have 3 of them; Portfolio, Reserve and 360 "original")Don't get me wrong, this Perry Ellis is the ok, NOT GREAT THOUGH. Try the Perry Ellis Portfolio, it is far better. The original 360 is also better.

My wife bought me this, and said it smells like "an instant orgasm in a bottle."



Does it live up to her hype? Well, I have to admit, it does smell quite good, and lasts the whole day. I do highly recommend it.



Besides, it gets her all hot and bothered, so I see no downside.

If you have not tried this cologne you might be missing a very good cologne at a great price.I have to disagree with another review on here.This cologne does not smell similar to perry white at all.Also the white is not a clone of LaMale,which is also a very nice cologne.As with all the Perry Ellis cologne's they last all day.They are one of the best value's of any cologne.They sure are worth checking out.This black is one of perry's best. - Fragrance - Cologne - 360 Degrees - Eau De Toilette'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Eau De Toilette - eau de toilette, fragrance 360 degrees Eau De Toilette - eau de toilette, fragrance