Friday 17 September 2010

Grand Carrera - tag heuer, grand carrera


I got this watch for my birthday! Although it was not purchased from amazon this is a great price, about 1200 less then what was paid. very stylish and gets lots compliments. I do have smaller wrist and the watch still looks great! TAG Heuer Men's CAV511A.BA0902 Grand Carrera Chronograph Calibre 17 RS Watch

Upon receiving the watch, I embraced its fully glory -- truly amazing time piece. TAG Heuer created a watch that has a, nice, sturdy weight to it, an amazingly fluid and accurate mechanism and to top it of, comes with one heck of a luxurious box that weighs around 3-4 lbs. Though, there is one caveat: This watch is an automatic. That means wearing it everyday is recommended to keep the mechanism going - that'll mostly stop it from losing time. If it loses more time than you like, setting it back up will only take minutes, if not less.



If you're in the market for a luxury watch that actually tells time accurately, get this watch. You won't be disappointed; I give my word on that.



Side note: The watch Amazon sells did not come with papers of authenticity (Amazon doesn't send them for TAGs - at all). That caused some issues for me. Nonetheless, this review is for the watch, and it's fantastic.

Classic Luxury Watch, my only comment is the stopwatch minutes dial on the left is hard to read.. Its a good size, its quite chunky but doesn't weigh the arm down like a breitling or other large watches

I purchased the Tag watch for a cousin's fiancee. She wanted to surprise him with the watch as a wedding present. Amazon does not accept paypal and my bank kept refusing to allow the transaction because of the cost of the combined online purchase. I had to use a credit card and then pay it. Stressful and annoying as it took days before Amazon and my bank could figure out what the hold up was on the order and I had requested next day shipping! When the watch arrived I found that although the picture showed a black face on the watch it was actually brown. Also the watches are "allegedly" original Tag Heuer but the men's watch was missing the authenticity card and the pamphlet for servicing. All in all, I will never purchase a multi thousand dollar item via Amazon. - Carrera - Chronograph - Tag Heuer - Grand Carrera'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Grand Carrera - tag heuer, grand carrera carrera Grand Carrera - tag heuer, grand carrera