Friday 17 September 2010

Iphone Headphones - iphone, iphone headset


I purchased these headphones under the impression that they came with 3 different sized earbuds (my friend has them in white, she also got them from amazon and those came with 3 different buds), but mine did not. I wouldn't mind except they are big on me and uncomfortable. Other than the fit though, they do work with the IPhone3G, and they can be used to control music playback, answering the phone, etc. High Quality 3.5mm Black Color Stereo Handsfree Headset with Answer Button for Apple 3G iPhone/ Apple iPhone 3G S

I got this to replace the standard RIM Blackberry headset which comes in all new Blackberry boxes. Its a headset that makes the pack-in iPod headphones sound good, so its not difficult to be better. The mic isn't fantastic, the fit on any of the three canal rubbers isn't perfect for me, but its just seven dollars... I bought these for talking on the phone, not for listening to music, so the sound issues listed above aren't really a concern for me. Voice quality is fine. If you want to talk without a bluetooth headset, go ahead and buy. If you want to listen to music, buy good headphones.

It is a headset, and it has an answer button, and it works with the iPhone.

Does it deliver good sound? No. the audio sounds like it would if it were under water, and passing though a tin can. It does have a good headset, and the earbuds are sturdy and snug, but there is just no life behind the drivers. If you do not use the iphone any music or videos, then this is just right for you. It does work well as a good noise canceling backup haedset if your other high quality pair gets lost or broken.

I was looking for a cheap replacement for my standard iphone head phones that broke. I bought this pair and another pair of head phones. This one was my favorate to start with. The cord length was the best and the sound was decent. One thing I noticed right away is both head phones were labeled Right. Which is fine for $5 I don't expect perfection. However after a day sound would only come out of one side. - Iphone - Iphone Headphones - Iphone Headset'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone Headphones - iphone, iphone headset iphone headset Iphone Headphones - iphone, iphone headset