Sunday 26 September 2010

Pendaflex - hanging folders, pendaflex


The product is very good and handles those "fat files" in your filing cabinet. I was hesitant to purchase the product because the "Technical Details" was the result of sloppy work by the person who writes those technical details. In the "technical details" section, it goes on to say that the folders were for "legal size" which contradicted the Amazon part description. I had to go to the Pendaflex website and look up the part number to make sure that I was ordering the non-legal-sized folder, which was what I had wanted.



I am unsure if this was an Amazon editor's error or a Pendaflex editor's error. But it was misinformation at best and the worst case situation of "cut and paste". Amazon almost lost a sale. Pendaflex 4152X2 Extra Capacity 1/5-Tab Hanging Folders with Box Bottoms, Standard Green (25-Pack)

I ordered this item because I definitely wanted the Infopocket. I use this to store smaller items within the customer file and not lose them at the bottom of the file folder. THREE times Amazon.com has sent the folders NOT containing the Infopocket. The Pendflex website does decribe them with the infopocket so I am assuming they are still manufactured. I am getting tired of sending back these incorrect items. - Hanging Folders - Pendaflex'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pendaflex - hanging folders, pendaflex pendaflex Pendaflex - hanging folders, pendaflex