Sunday 26 September 2010

Ipod Touch Case - screen protector, ipod touch case


kind of disappointed. Would have worked if the screen protector hadn't become like a magnet as it was exposed to air for the first time. As soon as I peeled off the first screen it collected dust in the air with relative easy, probably my fault in a way though. I probably wouldn't have advised this to be taken off and put on another because the screen protector actually does leave some adhesive around which wasn't too difficult to remove and also, as I mentioned,it became something of a magnet and seems to collect anything in the air and I wouldn't even attempt to try and get the small mini-particles off. Does the job aside from that which is why it gets 3 stars from me, but I will be looking for another protection and pack of 3 instead so in case things go sour I won't be sitting here wondering what to do with the only one I have. The last gripe i have is that the picture is misleading and doesn't actually have only a circular hole for the home button but instead is a u-like cutout on the bottom.



bottomline: collects dust rather easily and not advisable to reuse it. Thick and works nicely, but if you mess up on the application you are in a rut and standard shipping was 3 times the price of the item itself so i'd advise getting multiple if you aren't quick to apply this. Premium Reusable LCD Screen Protector for Apple iPod Touch 3rd Generation 32G... - Screen Protector - Ipod Touch Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipod Touch Case - screen protector, ipod touch case ipod touch case Ipod Touch Case - screen protector, ipod touch case