Sunday 26 September 2010

Chargers - rechargeable batteries, 18 volt


THESE BATTERIES WERE VERY REASONABLY PRICED AS THEY CAME WITH A SPARE CHARGER. WE USE IT WITH OUR DEWALT HAND VAC, WE NOW HAVE 3 BATTERIES. IT'S NICE TO HAVE 2 BATTERIES CHARGING WHILE ONE IS BEING USED IN THE VACUUM. (1 IN THE ORIGINAL CHARGER THAT CAME WITH THE VAC AND 1 IN THIS EXTRA SPARE CHARGER THAT CAME WITH THE BATTERIES.) (2) Dewalt Dc9096 XRP Battery Batteries Pack + Charger

I bought two "new" batteries - well maybe? One works like it should holds a charge for as long as the store bought batteries the other well not the case; really short charge life like 15 min maybe. I would say odds are in favor of at least one of these being rebuilt and not with the highest quality batteries. I have no yet had time to return the bad one so I can't comment on the return policy but I will be testing it.

I had purchased one battery and charger at Home Depot when I decided to see what I could get it for online. Hello - two bateries for almost half the cost. Needless to say, the one battery whent back to the store.

DeWalt is the best at what they do.

Okay, so I'm now charged up! This DeWalt 2 pack of batteries and charging unit is exactly what I needed to keep everyone moving at my office...

TERRIFIC price (I know, I checked!), GREAT service (how frustrating it is to get a terrific price if the service isn't great!) - Oh yeah, and it WORKS, so consequently now WE DO TOO!!!

My husband has had his DeWALT Drill for a long time and he was very happy to get the new batteries and charger. Amazing the difference new batteries make! Great price for what you get AND we got them within a week after ordering! - Battery Charger - 18 Volt - Rechargeable Batteries - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Chargers - rechargeable batteries, 18 volt battery Chargers - rechargeable batteries, 18 volt