Sunday 26 September 2010

Panasonic Battery - panasonic, panasonic p-104


I ordered six of these replacement batteries based on the positive reviews here. However, all six of these batteries FAIL to hold a charge for more than an hour. I replaced my phone batteries with the old originals, and the phones work fine, so it's not a phone problem.



I've left several messages for customer service, and no one has returned a call. AVOID THESE BATTERIES! Replacement Battery For PANASONIC HHR-P104 KXTGA545

This product looks, feels and best, works just like the original. I hardly ever use the home phone aside from international calls which is tied to my home-line so that is why I wanted to replace the batteries.



These came with some charge and they worked right out of the bag. They fit no problem, do not heat up the phone anymore than the original did.



I would definitely recommend this vendor for your battery needs.

I should have listened to the other reviewers who stated that the battery didn't last. Sure enough, it lasted 2 weeks and then quit. It's not worth paying the postage and time to send it back. Don't waste your money on this one!

I have used this replacement battery, and all functionality that had been failing due to the original battery being spent came back to normal. So, it does its job. I did not mind testing the duration of a full charge, though.

This battery is a perfect replacement for my old one that stopped holding a charge for long time now. I checked locally and found that it would be cheaper to buy a brand new phone instead. Heck, these days you can buy a cordless phone for under $10 and it comes with a new working battery! The problem is the Panasonic cordless phone was one of the top-of-the-line models in its days and it works just fine today. I just cannot throw it out, so I found this replacement battery and give it a shot. After I charged it for about 12 hours, the phone is working like new again! - Panasonic - Battery Pack - Panasonic Phone Battery - Panasonic P-104'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Panasonic Battery - panasonic, panasonic p-104 panasonic p-104 Panasonic Battery - panasonic, panasonic p-104