Thursday 12 August 2010

Tool Accessories - power tool accessories, tool accessories


This attachment makes a versatile tool even more versatile. I've used it to trim sheet metal ductwork and make cuts in wooden siding in a tight spot under the floor of a room addition. I've also used it to trim off PVC pipe ends from the inside out. It adds a whole new aspect to the Dremel tool by helping me to reach those difficult spots like that. Frequently, I use it to cut off nails and screws that can't be removed. This attachment stays on my Dremel tool all the time now. I'm glad I bought this one! I'm still exploring its uses. Always remember to go slow and make several passes at the material as you cut so as not to overload the Dremel. Dremel 575 Right Angle Attachment for Rotary Tool

This should prove to be a first class item. When working in cramped areas this is better then the Flex Shaft since you can get the whole tool in where you need it. Plus the quick installation is so useful.

The attachment is great. I use my Dremel with it on more than off. It makes the job easier.

You can get it for $19.99 at The Home Depot. Call Amazon before you order and they will lower their price.



Before you call, please have the following ready:



The item and model number (identical brand and model number to the one we carry at Amazon.com)

Price (including shipping charges, taxes, gift certificates)

Store name, location, and phone number

Important: Price match must occur before purchase.

Now that you're ready, contact one of our customer service representatives at (800) 358-3096, Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Central Time and Saturday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time.

I installed this on my 300 series dremel tool. When you remove the collet to install the special adaptor they include, make sure you remove the small metal insert that fits within the collet too. This stumped me for a few minutes as the adaptor would not screw in far enough to get the right angle attachment on. All-in-all I am very happy with this tool.

I bought this unit to get into a small space in the rear of my engine compartment and it fit the bill. I was drilling out some broken bolts in an exhaust manifold. Using the diamond point tool and the tungsten carbide bit I was able to dimple the bolt enough to use a right angle Ryobi cordless to do the real drilling. Be careful using real drills as the speed is excessive to drill in steel. Cutting using drills in steel requires much slower speeds, and while the Dremel can go slower, it does not develop enough torque at those settings. Be sure to use the collar lock in the attachment and not the spindle lock in the Dremel tool itself or it will break the internal shaft.



I also used it for cutting off the stub of the bolt, and found the right angle attachment allowed me into spaces that the tool would not go otherwise.



All-in-all a good Dremel attachment but with the same limitations of the basic tool. Use for smaller jobs.

This product is excellent for extending your dremel and cutting at right angles. I am no longer hit by sparks when cutting off old nails etc.. At first I was skeptical, but no longer. I have used this for several products I have been doing outside. Definately recommended.

Great tool for getting into tight spaces. I needed to drill

holes for shelf-support pins in a very narrow kitchen

cabinet and this worked out well. Keep in mind that this

is not (nor is it meant to be) a heavy-duty power tool.

It seems to be reasonably well made and the price is

right. An excellent addition to most any Dremel tool kit.

Use it once so far , But I can tell it,s going to be a great addition to my tools. I put a 1" diamond cutoff blade on it and cut my holes for my plumbing in tile. Diamond blade, a little water, and the right angle attachment to get you in hard to get to places. Great tool. Thanks

Liked this product. It's a little tricky to get connected at first to have it line up at 180 degrees from the handle, but works just fine. Adds a bit more noise to the tool, which is a non-plus, but it makes those hard-to-reach angles from before well worth it. - Tool Accessories - Power Tool Accessories - Attachments - Rotary Tool Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tool Accessories - power tool accessories, tool accessories tool accessories Tool Accessories - power tool accessories, tool accessories