Thursday 12 August 2010

Neutrogena - neutrogena, cleansers


The Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser Pump is really quite a nice product. I also liked the convenience of the pump. It left my skin clean and soft overall. The lather is very different than the bar soap I'm accustomed to. I'll probably purchase it if it isn't overly expensive. A very gentle product. Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 6.7 Ounce

This is a great product! Well worth the price, a little goes a long way. It doesn't over-dry your skin and isn't heavy with fragrance. I have dry skin and I was sure that this product would make it worse. It didn't! I love it and will definitely buy it again.

This product left my skin feeling clean and firm, not over dried. The smell of the product was pleasant, which is more than I can say for most other products that are too perfumed for my allergies. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it really didn't work into a lather at all. But it surely left my face feeling clean!

I really liked the Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser. A little goes a long way. Where I've had to use two or three squirts of other cleansers, I used only one with this one. It lathers up very well and leaves my face feeling soft. I have used a previous Neutrogena product that burned my eyes, but this one didn't do that at all. The cleanser is fragrance free, so no need to worry about that. I'm happy with this product and would recommend it to others. It's a very mild cleanser.

I used this product morning and evening. It didn't leave my skin feeling dull or dry. It made it feel clean and refreshed and actually made my overall skin appearance seem more vibrant. Just a small portion went a long way, which I found out after the first use. A small portion lathered up nicely and did a thorough job of cleaning my face. The weather recently turned cooler in my area and made my skin dry out, but this product seemed to help replace some of the moisture. - Neutrogena - Cleansers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Neutrogena - neutrogena, cleansers neutrogena Neutrogena - neutrogena, cleansers