Thursday 12 August 2010

Sheet Protectors


The Avery non-glare,top load sheet protectors are the best on the market.

Completely cover the paper unlike some others I have tried. Non-glare is

the best way to go under any circumstances. I have individually purchased

thousands and use them in a multitude of situations. Highly recommended. Avery Top Loading Non-Glare Poly Sheet Protectors 100 Count (74102)

I'm military and get a lot of "documents" and certifications for training and such. I needed to be able to keep these documents in a location, protected and yet able to be used. I did a lot of hands on research looking for something durable, strong, heavy weight and would protect my important documents. These worked perfectly. I would recommend these for any product you care to keep.

Good product, but might not be the "best way to go under any circumstances." The non-glare surface is generally desirable, especially for reading music and other manuscripts, but it creates a slight matte finish and softens the sharpness of glossy photos which may or may not be the desired presentation. This slightly softened finish is not necessarily a liability, but it is something to consider depending on the intended use.

Used to buy these at Office Max but they replaced them with a clearly inferior house-brand. I used to pay the same price for half the quantity. Easy to read under bright lights. Little reflection with no distortion. Paper loads easily into each holder.

I use page protectors to keep my sheet music together for my piano. I bought a different brand first which had a terrible glare in spite of the fact it advertised otherwise. Then I bought these. What a difference! These are stronger both in the envelope part and the holes as well. I would strongly suggest these over any other brand.

These are awesome page protectors. Very heavy duty, non glare, and easy to load. I was able to fit a dozen pages in them when I needed to in order to organize my files and old bills. Great value and a great price

As a hobby, I do beading/jewelry making, and I've been using Avery sheet protectors for about seven years to hold the instructions for my projects. This was my first time using these heavyweight protectors, though, and I just love them! The anti-glare feature is excellent, and it makes it so much easier to see the instructions. I use an Ott Light, and whereas previous sheet protectors have often made it difficult to see, there is absolutely no glare with these protectors.



These are also really nice and thick, and they look professional. If you need them in the workplace or for school, they would look very nice.



For crafters and non-crafters alike, I highly recommend these!

I love buying things on Amazon! I see the number of stars and put in my cart, next thing I know the next day I'm holding a great product in my hands. I love these sheet protectors. I bought them to place 8X10 photographs of my children in a big binder. We get professionally done portraits every 6 months (for kids birthdays) and after many years of doing this they accumulated and needed to be organized. These sheets are great - no glare yet easy to see pictures. Also they are easy to load. Compared to Staples brand they are million times better. Worth every penny! And great price here on Amazon.

Previously, I always purchased Avery products because I considered them top quality. Now, over the last while, all the local office supply stores started carrying their own brand and no longer carry Avery. I tried several different options with 2 different store brands, and found the quality to be inferior. On some the protector was sealed on all 4 sides, and on others, the top and bottom were open so my pages slid out the bottom. When I returned these inferior products to the store, I asked if they could get Avery and was told they no longer carry them.

Bottom line is that I was very happy to discover that Amazon is able to continue providing quality products at a reasonable price.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sheet Protectors Sheet Protectors Sheet Protectors