Thursday 12 August 2010

Alternative - adult alternative, pop rock


This song, while not great, is a good radio pop song. There's nothing bad to it, but on the other hand, nothing really great to it either. So overall, a standard radio pop song. Nothing more, nothing less. But it is a whole lot better than the stinker that is "Wake Up Call." Won't Go Home Without You

I love, love this song! It's fresh and easy to listen to! The lyrics are easy to understand you can actually sing along. This is my 6 year old daughter's favorite song she knows all the words. I am glad that I can actually let her listen to this song because nowadays I have to screen which songs they listen to.

I've become a fan of Maroon 5, having been introduced to them by my 15 year old. I don't like a lot of current stuff (I grew up in the 70's) but Maroon 5 is quite good. I don't like all of their songs but I have downloaded six of their songs so far and Won't Go Home Without You is way up there (that and Sunday Morning are my favorites). I think Won't Go Home Without You sounds like a great 70's pop song and that's probably why I like it so much. One thing I'll say for the group: Even though I don't like everything they do, their songs don't all sound alike (I live the album Hideaway by the Weepies but it's still hard for me to listen to it all at once because the songs mostly sound similar). - Pop Rock - Alternative - Adult Alternative - Pop'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Alternative - adult alternative, pop rock alternative Alternative - adult alternative, pop rock