Thursday 12 August 2010

Hawkeye - iowa hawkeyes, hawkeye


I love this little guy. I purchased it for my brother who is a huge Hawkeye fan. He owns several unique Iowa Hawkeyes themed pieces and this gnome goes great with his collection. I definitely agree with the other reviewer who stated they wished it were bit bigger. Another couple of inches in height would be great - especially if you're going to keep it outside and you want people to know what it represents from a distance. Our gnome mascot is kept indoors, so I can't speak to how it holds up if you keep it outside in the elements, but it looks great on the shelf watching the games with us. Go Hawkeyes! University of Iowa Garden Gnome - Hawkeye - Iowa Hawkeyes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hawkeye - iowa hawkeyes, hawkeye hawkeye Hawkeye - iowa hawkeyes, hawkeye