Tuesday 24 August 2010

Hand Held Showerhead - shower, hand held showerhead


I received the order really quick and installation was a snap. However only after like 10 days use, the host start to dripping water, I checked all the connection, all seems find but little water drip from somewhere, finally I found there are couple tiny hole on the host, I guess after 10days it became a little hole.



I don't know what material it made of but looks like plastic inside and wrapped with chrome, maybe the plastic tube too thin. I called Amazon and they gave me refund and return right away. I give 5 stars for Amazon but two stars for this product. It's actually really good in water pressure and pretty nice looking but the host is a problem, I don't want to get a replacement cause I think the host just not made right. LDR 520 3020CP 3 Function Massage Shower Kit with Diverter and 60-Inch Hose, Chrome

I installed this unit after the Delta one I bought fell on my wife and nearly broke her shoulder. This unit has a good diverter and mounting system, does not over spray the stall but has low flow. I replaced the fixed head with a bronze high flow unit and all is well. - Handheld Showers - Shower Head - Shower - Hand Held Showerhead'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hand Held Showerhead - shower, hand held showerhead handheld showers Hand Held Showerhead - shower, hand held showerhead