Tuesday 24 August 2010

Cell Phone - blackberry storm, touch screen phone


This product was said to be an unlocked blackberry storm 2 with minor scratches. In actuallity the scratches were minor but there were many every where.The clip that keeps the sim card stationary was also missing. But What aggrivated me most was the fact that the item was not unlocked and I had to pay an extra fee to have it done myself. I do not recommend any buyer to purchase anything from this seller. BlackBerry Storm 2 9520 Unlocked Cell Phone, 3.2 MP Camera, GPS, MicroSD Slot (Black)

I purchased this phone and found far better than Storm. It has many advance feature in comare to previous storm. Its touch screen is amazing super fast. I 've been blackberry fan and just loved this product as well.



Phone had a brand logo of TIM. One main problem with this phone is that I am unable to get any way to cancel auto dictionary as due to this I had to spend lot of time correcting what I want to type as instead of suggesting it just put the auto suggested format. It automatically puts 'ld as current date.



Apart from this it is an amazing phone and affordable phone with touch feature. - Unlocked Blackberry - Touch Screen Phone - Blackberry Storm - Blackberry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone - blackberry storm, touch screen phone touch screen phone Cell Phone - blackberry storm, touch screen phone