Tuesday 24 August 2010

Adult Acne - acne, blemish control


I am in my mid-40s and have been suffering from ever-worsening acne for some years. It was much worse than when I was in my teens, and had gotten to the point where I felt truly embarrassed about my skin. It was especially bad with the hormonal fluctuations of my menstrual cycle. I tried MANY different products, both over the counter and prescribed by my doctor. Nothing seemed to make the slightest difference. I had tried Pro-Active, as well -- nothing. Acne Free Sensitive has made a HUGE improvement in my skin! I won't say it is perfect all the time, but blemishes are much fewer, smaller and clear up much faster, without leaving a mark. It worked better when I started being fairly liberal with the step 3 (benzoil peroxide) cream. My one complaint is that you can't buy each product seperately. I don't need a lot of moisturizer, so I always have lots of that, but run out of the other things. Bottom line: I think everyone's skin is very individual, so this product may not work for you -- but lordy, I sure am grateful it has worked so well for me! Good luck. AcneFree Sensitive Skin Acne System

Tried alot of acne systems, this is by far the best! I use this one because it is for sensitive skin. Very gentle, and it lasts a LONG TIME! Unlike something like ProActiv that you pay 40 dollars for, and it only lasts a month. You pay not even 20 for this and it lasts me about 3 1/2-4 months! Great! Love, love, love this and would reccommend it to anyone!

I have been using this for almost 2 years now and I am very happy with the results. 1-2 months after using it, my face started to clear and it has been clear ever since. Suffered adult acne for 10 years, I am now in my early 30s and I am just happy something finally worked. Was on oral antibiotic in the past, planned for pregnancy and stopped the meds. Acne free worked well and got me through pregnancy as well with clear skin. I noticed that I start to break out if I don't use so it is definitely doing its job. I only hope it could be sold separately because I run out of the lotion first more than anything else. I hardly use the terminator, cleanser lasts a while but I always have to buy the whole kit just to get the lotion.

I am not usually in the habit of writing reviews for products because there is almost always someone who has already said it better than I myself can. However, because this product has so few reviews as compared to the non-sensitive skin system, I thought I'd give it a go.



First off, let me say that this worked wonders on my skin. For a little background, I am 21 years old and have never really struggled with acne before last year. It was mostly small, under-the-skin bumps all over my cheeks and then, more recently, I started to break out terribly on my forehead. I tried everything from all-natural solutions to Proactive to Clean and Clear but nothing made my skin any better. After a year of spending money and trying everything under the sun and with my acne worsening pretty clearly, I decided to make my way to Amazon to find something completely new to me.



I went with the sensitive skin system, as my skin is extremely sensitive and dries out so quickly with new products. Within a week of using this product, my skin has cleared up tremendously. No more forehead acne at all! And there are very few bumps left on my cheeks so I am sure that they will clear up pretty soon. It is a wonderful feeling to be able to look in the mirror and not try to count how many blemishes I am going to have to attempt to cover up today!



A word of warning, however: this did still dry my skin out. The second day was the worst; right under my eyes was so dry and red but I could already see a slight difference in my acne and did not want to give up on it. I persisted on and it was definitely worth it. I found that my skin was mostly dried out by the facial cleanser and so I switched to using a gentler wash while still applying the AcneFree lotion and, when needed, the terminator spot control. My skin is still a bit dry on the tops of my cheeks but it is nothing noticeable unless you are touching them. So, if you have a problem with it drying your skin out then I might suggest using a cleanser that is considered very mild, perhaps from Burt's Bees or Cetaphil, every other day or once during the twice daily uses of this system so that it reduces the dryness caused during the use of this product.



Overall, I would definitely recommend this to someone attempting to get rid of acne. It worked so well for me and I was incredibly skeptical of it, as I have used nearly every (expensive!) three-step acne solution out there. Definitely give this one a try, it just might work for you!

This works wonderfully, as long as I remain consistent. I have noticed that as soon as I miss a day, the acne is back. I am very pleased with this though--it has worked better than some prescriptions that I've had.

I purchased this kit in hopes of helping my struggle with acne. The price was definitley a good price and made it worth buying to try. The cleanser has a nice texture but did not feel like it truely cleaned my face. I would wash once before with a basic face wash to remove my make up and follow with the AcneFree cleanser. The hydrator has a lightweight feel. The spot treatment is similar to any other benzol peroxide spot treatment you would buy. This kit is definitely worth trying because of the price if you are struggling with acne. I have not found anything to help with my acne in ten years so I am not suprised this did not work for me.

I have been using this system for about 2 weeks now. Already, I have noticed a huge change! My face has not gotten anymore acne and the acne that I did have is nearly cleared up. I highly recommend trying this out. It doesn't make my face dry out or make me extra itchy. I love it!

I have mild to moderate acne plus dry, sensitive skin. This acne system works very well for me. My skin is a touch dry since starting this system, but isn't as prone to oiliness as it was before. My skin looks better than it has in months!. I've also tried Murad's acne system, and I think Acne Free delivers better results--at a fraction of the price! Also, A.F. is a three-step system, whereas Murad is four steps. I've notice my compliance has increased with A.F. simply because there are fewer steps to follow. - Acne - Blemish Control - Adult Acne - Acne Treatments'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Adult Acne - acne, blemish control adult acne Adult Acne - acne, blemish control