Sunday 11 July 2010

Underwire Bras - underwire bras, best bra


I just received this item in the mail and I want to order more! This is the most comfortable bra I've ever worn. It's super supportive and the fabric feels good. There's just a touch of feminine detailing where the straps meet the cup - other than that it's no frills. Looks great under a t-shirt...seamless and smooth. Bali Women's Back To Beautiful Underwire,Beige,36DDD

I purchased one of these at a retail store, and loved it, but I couldn't find more than one in my size. So I ordered four more on amazon. Yes, they are the kind of fabric that some nursing bras are made of, but I find that to be quite comfortable. The only "con" is that in my normal size, I have to use the very last hook and it's kind of a snug fit. I tried going up a size, but then the cups didn't fit.

Otherwise, they are supportive, fit well, and well, make my boobs look great! My biggest pet peeves with bras is that they don't separate well and my boobs get all mashed together and sweaty. (TMI, right?) Well, these hold one on the east side and the other on the west side and they never meet in uniboob land. I hope that Bali never discontinues this style.

I had never purchased bras online before, but I'm at a size where stores don't carry it.

This bra is very classy in design and very comfortable. I was hesitant about the quality because of the low price, but I was pleasantly surprised. I highly recommend it...EXCEPT that the size listed is a little smaller than my size, so if you order one, order up one size.

This is a nice bra, the pros: deep cups, nice U back style, great straps, they go "in", won't fall off your shoulder, nice Lined cups for no show through, also the under wire is comfortable.

The cons:..NO LIFT AT ALL, FOR ME ANYWAY, you just kind of fall into the cups & sit there, I totally agree with the reviewer below, this is def like wearing a nursing bra & i'm a full 36DD, so I do like support, this bra confuses me, so it's now it a shopping bag full of the "I don't no what's up with this bra"..!!!!!

Needed a comfy yet good looking bra with padded underwire. I worked out my size in US size and hoped for the best. What I received by courier to my doorstep on my birthday was the perfect present to me.

I am a big bra buyer but this bra is a nightmare. I have the dream tisha, some from lilyete, Calvin klein but this is by far the worst Bra ever! It feels and looks like a breastfeeding bra. As a mom this is the last thing u want, right?

Do urself a favor, don't buy it! - Bra - Underwire Bra - Underwire Bras - Best Bra'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Underwire Bras - underwire bras, best bra underwire bras Underwire Bras - underwire bras, best bra