Sunday 11 July 2010

Fruit Of The Loom - panties, hipsters


The sizing on these underwear isn't hard to figure out - a 5 is for sizes 4/6, 6 for 8/10, 7 for 12/14, and so on. In most of my clothes, I'm a size 8, so I got a panty size 6 and they fit perfectly. They also wash well and don't fade or pill and don't ride up. Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack Cotton Hipster,Assorted,6

I wasn't pleased with my purchase. The quality was very poor and first time washing the seams came unthreaded leaving big holes. Very stiff cotton material. Could have bought in local store for much less. I won't buy again anything by this manufacturer. Delivery from seller was quick and carefree. Packaging was secure. Just did not like product.Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack Heather Bikinis

I've tried so many types of underwear, but this is the only one that actually fits me perfectly. I am tall, have a butt that starts pretty high up, small hips. When I get Hanes in my size, it fits around the hips, but the butt part is so low on my body that it just sags on my upper thigh area. My boyfriend calls Hanes my granny panties. Perhaps when my butt begins to sag they'll fit perfectly. Don't get me wrong... I'm a black woman with a nice round booty, but Hanes just doesn't work. Victoria's Secret underwear doesn't fit that well either.

The material on these is fairly thin, so be aware of this before buying. I recommend going to Target and feeling the material with your hands first. I almost feel guilty buying such cheap underwear but they fit me so well!

You really need to know you size before buying this item,I have never worn fruit of the loom before so I wasn't sure what I was getting! My jean size is a 9-12 so I got a 7 and they are HUGE LoL even after washing them.Also the waist on them are really loose.

I doubt a woman designed these hipster underwear, and I doubt they had real women try them on as a trial. There is absolutely no bun coverage, and the panties creep up as soon as you put them on. I would not recommend buying this set of underwear.

For $10 you can't really go wrong, and the colors are fun. However, they run quite large. I'm taking off a few stars for the sizing. I take a size 6 in Haines (and even those are a bit tight after a few washes) but these 6s are practically falling off my hips. I was hoping they'd shrink in the wash, but no luck. Consider ordering a size down.



Also, the cotton is VERY thin, which should be nice and cool in summer but don't count on any extra warmth in winter.



Finally, although they do in fact look like the photo shown, the package describes them as "hipsters," not "bikinis," so keep that in mind, too. DH was disappointed, but the full coverage in the back works for me!!!

My wife purchased a clearly advertised six pack of Fruit of the Loom panties. She has only recieved a pack of three panties. The order details state that her order has been delivered, and completed. This is not right. No matter how you want to look at it! Unfortunately for the vendor there is no way to contact them about this negligence.

Unlike other transactions with other vendors on Amazon. - Fruit Of The Loom - Hipsters - Panties'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fruit Of The Loom - panties, hipsters hipsters Fruit Of The Loom - panties, hipsters