Sunday 11 July 2010

Swimming Masks - goggles, swimming goggles


what i like:

good seal that fits more like a face mask works better for little faces. easy to adjust so that you can loosen and put on over the eyes gently then tighten once in position on the face. my six year old can tighten his own.



We have been swiming every day for a month. we swam with these goggles for the last two days and their swimming has taken off! they are much more adventurous and independent, jumping in and paddling off on their own (they have a float vest on still.) these goggles are so pricey so i'm hoping we will be able to enjoy them for several seasons with care. i found mine at sports authority on sale.



fogging up is an issue eventually. i'm wondering if there is a goggle safe antifog treatment...



leaking is not an issue if the mask is pressed firmly onto the face and the straps are tightened once the mask is in place. eventually the straps slip down the back of the head and have to be readjusted (like after about 20 jumps into the pool)- unless there is a pony tail holding the straps up!

update: well they did not last all through the 2010 season as I had hoped so durability was an issue after 1 1/2 summers. The seal became warped on both pair so they are unusable now unless I can think of a craft project. Aqua Sphere KIDS Seal 2 Pack Swim Goggles - Clear Lens w/ Blue & Pink Frames

My kids love these. A much better made alternative to traditional goggles. Adjusting these tighter is done with a simple pull of the straps, and loosening the straps is done with just a push of the button. Couldn't be easier to adjust. And for those who care about country of origin, they're made in Italy.

Absolutely the best goggles I've found for my kids, ages 6 and 9. They don't fog up easily. They fit well and it's easy to adjust them. They don't press hard on a kid's nose (the way smaller goggles do), they offer a wide field of view and best of all, since my kids can see underwater they've become much more interested in swimming, diving and water play.

We bought those goggles for our 6 years old. She was scared to put her head underwater and didnt like to have water in her eyes until we bought those, they are great. Since day 1, the day she got the goggles she has her head underwater, she loves them. They are great for swimming classes. We bought this 2 pak for our nephews, 4 and 5 years old. After less than 30 minutes watching their cousin going under they went under for the first time, thanks again to the goggles. We really recommend those goggles, there is a little skirt inside the goggles that keeps water out of their eyes. If you get them get an anti-fog spray, they get foggy.

We received a set of these as a gift last year and are now giving them as gifts. The kids find them comfortable and the straps are easy to adjust (even while the kids are wearing them). When new they form a tight waterproof seal so the kids aren't constantly taking them on and off and asking you to adjust them. For some reason a pair we had last year lost it's shape around the seal over the winter and now doesn't seal as well, but we'll be purchasing a replacement pair.

I was looking for swim goggles for my kids. I have no experience with swim goggles. I chose these because they looked durable, and almost mask-like without the bulk of swim masks. Turns out, they are excellent. They fit well, and are incredibly easy to loosen or tighten - great for kids!!! I also liked the 2-pack since I have an 8 year old boy & 6 year old girl. Highly recommend them.

These were recommended to me by my children's swim teacher. She has been teaching swimming lessons for 12+ years, and has found that these are really the best for kids. I would have to agree! They work great on my 4 year old and 2 year old. The lenses are really large, which I think is great. They fit well. They are all one piece vs. the nose bridge piece. But by far, my favorite feature is the extreme ease with which they can be adjusted. Very easy to loosen them and tighten them. No yanking and pulling on the rubber trying to get it to slide. However it's designed allows the straps to click through very smoothly and easily. I love them and highly recommend them! Definitely worth the cost.

These goggles are perfect for my 3 year old. She's been wearing them to snorkel in the ocean lately and absolutley loves it! She won't wear sunglasses, so this is the perfect way to protect her eyes while at the pool or beach. The goggles can be adjusted to fit any young face and rarely leak.



Word of caution, though: read the care instructions before using. I made the mistake of trying to wipe out the fog from the inner lens with my finger and scratched them with my fingernails very easily. Good thing I bought the two pack.

These are wonderful for small children to adjust themselves. Several goggles I've looked at were very hard for even me adjust so when I bought these it was great! The kids can see better in them as well. - Aqua Sphere - Goggles - Lap Swimming - Swimming Goggles'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Swimming Masks - goggles, swimming goggles swimming goggles Swimming Masks - goggles, swimming goggles