Saturday 17 July 2010

Tommy Hilfiger


Came in what seems to be leather box. Very nice box! I couldn't stop smelling the leather, it's great! The only bad thing is the tag is sewn into the lining which is annoying. I had to use a tweezer to get it out. Like most wallets, it takes a little bit if breaking in since it's stiff when it's brand new. Other than that, it's perfect! It has 9 card slots, 3 extra hidden slots underneath each section (one for the plastic insert) , 2 bill compartments, and a clear plastic insert (not shown in the pictures) with 4 slots for extra cards or photos! Very elegant, attractive and high quality leather with nice subtle details. The inside is very soft and in a deep navy blue color. WOW! Tommy Hilfiger Mens Cambridge Trifold Wallet, Black, One Size

I bought this wallet as it looked terrific in the picture. When I received it I was not as delighted... First its too thick, and once you stuff it with all your things it gets really thick (and I dont carry a lot, just money and cards) and it makes you look like you are carrying an extra something in the back of your pants. Then after one day of use it started to get wrinkles in some parts. So, even though it looks great you would have to consider if you want something this thick.

I got this for the S.O. for a Sweetest Day gift. This wallet looks much sleeker than I anticipated. So I'm pretty excited. It had a lot of cardit card slots, which was the main reason I got this wallet. I also like that there is a flap divider for separating money. Just hope he likes it as much as I do!!

I recently was given the same wallet in a bi-fold and after a few months the inner lining tore due to the amount of my credit cards. I really needed a trifold to accommodate my contents. This trifold is everything I expected and there is plenty of pockets for all my credit cards. I highly recommend this wallet.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Hilfiger