Saturday 17 July 2010

Jeans


These are my husband's favorite jeans. He doesn't like to shop, and the stores I go to don't carry these jeans, so when I found them on Amazon I had to buy them. They arrived quickly and my husband is very happy with them. I will be ordering more for him from Amazon in the future! Carhartt Men's Relaxed Fit Jean, Darkstone, 38x28

1st pair of Carhartt's and I love the way they fit. I also like that I can get them in 28" inseam. Me having short legs being able to buy jeans that I don't have to have hemed is great. I have already ordered another style.....

This jean fits my husband perfectly. He can wear it for work or going out on the town and look amazing every time. He and I swear by it as it looks good, feels good, and lasts as long as a pair of jeans should.

These jeans are durable, high quality, and arrived exactly as advertised! I'm not able to find the variety that I'd like locally. At Amazon, I found a better selection of denim and sizes than I could in my local stores.

the 2 pant really was a disappointment...the zippers would not stay up and after three washings , they start getting holes in them...i have had jackets , shirts , and coveralls from carhartt and was very satisfy...carhartt has always had a good rep...but now I don't know how to feel................

The color is just perfect, not too loud and not too faded. The fit is great for moving around and doing heavy duty lifting, plus you can adjust the pants leg for both boots and shoes.



Pockets are just the right size. Besides that, it does the job without drawing away from your shirt or you.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Jeans Jeans Jeans