Saturday 17 July 2010

Spongebob Squarepants - video games, nintendo ds games


Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis SquarepantisI love this game it's actually my 6 year old daughters who got it when she was 4 but she is just as addicted as me. I originally started to play it in order to help her out with the game and now I am officially addicted. This is a fairly easy game to figure out there is some reading involved in order to figure out how to get past obsticals in the game however once you do it it's not nessacary to read it again.I highly recommend this game for ages 5 and up. Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis Squarepantis

We bought this game for our 11 yr. old daughter for Christmas. What can we say - it's Spongebob! She loves it! She and her dad have always had a "thing" for anything Spongebob and this game is a hit!

This game is so cool because it is 3D and when Spongebob jumps he looks like a jiant balloon.You can explore the bikini Bottom and catch the jellyfish. If you don't have this game I soooo dont want to be You.

My son played it first and said it didn't make any sense and he couldn't get through the first level. Well, that's just because he's 10 and doesn't read the instructions. If you pay attention and actually read the pop up instructions it is a good game, but if your impatient like my son this game isn't for you. In fact the only bad thing is all the pop up dialogue, but the game play, in my opinion makes up for it! Everything you would expect from that crazy sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea! T.

My 6 y/o son loves it! It gave him a hard time at the beggining with all the things to read (he's still learning how to read), but after he learned the game he plays it a lot!

I have a 3 y/o daughter that didn't like it; it's definetely a game for older kids... - Nintendo Ds Games - Spongebob Squarepants - Nintendo Ds Lite - Video Games'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Spongebob Squarepants - video games, nintendo ds games video games Spongebob Squarepants - video games, nintendo ds games