Sunday 25 July 2010

Digital Camera - digital camera, lens cap


They are "cheap" but good quality and appearence. Sticks well and keep the lens cap securely. May have a problem with Telephoto lenses because the string is that long and is not elastic. I used for my Nikon D700 with 18-105 and 55 - 300 lenses and works well. I had to put the elastic band closer to the front of the lens because the string is not long enough. It would be nice if the string was streachable. No complaints. 5 LENS CAP LEASH! LENS CAP HOLDER/SAFETY CORD FOR SONY CANON NIKON OLYMPUS PENTAX LENS CAP, SAVE!!! $$$

The cap holders are okay but they are not on a very long "leash" they are a little short, especially when I use my zoom lenses. But I will make it work.. so they aren't bad, just a little short for my lenses

I was always dropping my lens cap and was looking for something to keep it attached to the camera. These cap leashes do the trick, now I don't have to worry about loosing the lens cap when it falls off, because it's teathered to the camera. Would recommend this product.

I use an 18-135mm kit lens from canon and this leash stays very strained when I have it on and once in a while it comes out (from the stuck position) and I need to stick it back. This is ofcourse not comfortable and you need to be carefull if the lens cap can fall off some time unnoticed. So I wouldnt recomend to buy this

I bought this product to secure my lens cap. In India, the glue was no longer effective and I lost my lens cap. I happened to be using a Leica lens and this particular lens cap is hard to replace. I have bought other lens cap holders before but not by this manufacturer. They worked fine. This is the first time a lens cap holder failed on me. Do not buy this. You will regret it. Not knowing it at the time I gave an extra lens cap holder by this manufacturer to a fellow traveler to secure her cap. The holder's elastic strap broke on her the first time she tried to put it on her lens. At least she did not lose her lens cap.



The function of a lens cap holder is to make sure you don't lose your lens cap. This particular holder will make you lose your lens cap. - Lens Cap - Digital Camera - Photography - Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Digital Camera - digital camera, lens cap digital camera Digital Camera - digital camera, lens cap