Sunday 25 July 2010

Child Wetsuit - thermal, swimwear


I put my 4 year old son in swim lessons, and he could not get warm enough in a swim shirt and trunks. I bought this suit in hopes that he would be warmer. It works! He is now ready to go to each lesson, with great enthusiasm. Perfect fit! This suit is made very well, and my son has no problem with the high neck. NeoSport Wetsuits Youth Premium Neoprene 2mm Youth'S Shorty,Blue Trim,4

Based on the good reviews, I ordered a size 6 for my six year old son, who is a bit shorter and very slim compared to others his age. He swims in the suit (no pun intended).

Nevertheless, I think it's a very good product -- sturdy and cleverly designed. My son finds it comfortable and it seems to keep him warm in the water even though it's baggy. The upshot: he makes it through his swimming lessons now and I'm grateful for that.

This is a great wetsuit for swimming lessons, beach, etc. Fits very well and seems sufficiently insulated with good movement in the arms. Only complaint from the actual wearer is the neck is too high and constricting...nothing a scissor can't take care of!

My son gets cold fast, so a wanted a fairly thick wetsuit. Also I was worried about the size, but it's very true to size. This really helps him stay warm for the duration of his swim lesson, so he gets the most out of it.

Bought this for my 6 years old daughter to keep her warm in the indoor swimming pool, the temperature was about 80 degrees. She finished the 1 hour lesson and wants to go back again. It works. She is 45 lbs. and 48 inches (80 percentile), the wetsuit fits perfectly, we got size 6 (based on the Size Info link on the product page). Actually, the high neck is a great design, and really keeps the water out. This is a high quality, high tech wetsuit, $40 for size 6, that's a good price.

I just bought this suit for my tall but very skinny 6 year old son. I ordered a size 8 and he has plenty of room to spare. The zippers are well protected from the skin with various tabs so this suit is super comfortable and is a good weight to keep him warm in our local swimming pool.

My daughter is very skinny and as such this wetsuit is not tight on her but does fit in length. Even so, she has not been shivering the way she normally does at swimming lessons! Before now, we did have her in a 'wetsuit' but it was a core warmer with lycra sleeves and it still had her shivering. This wetsuit is a thicker neoprene and it is making a big difference. We are very happy with this purchase. - Toddlers - Swimwear - Thermal - Kids'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Child Wetsuit - thermal, swimwear swimwear Child Wetsuit - thermal, swimwear