Sunday 25 July 2010

Angry Birds Silly Bandz - angry birds app, board game


I got this game because my grandkids (ages 10,9 & 7)enjoy Angry Birds on the cell phone. It is easy to play but I didn't think there was much to it. You place your cards in order, then throw the dice to remove the cards. Extra cards allow you to add more plays to your opponents. To win, you must flick one die at the pig to knock him over. Our first game was over so quickly that I was a little let down. But the kids LOVED it. They played over and over again. Angry Birds Card Game

It is Angry Birds, right? This card game came out when the electricity went off. We all had fun. It is easy to pack in a suitcase and when, in the summer, the kids were tired from too much sun - we played and played.

We play games in my family every Thursday night and recently since Angry Birds has become so popular I had to get this when I saw it on Amazon. We played it the night we received it in the mail and had a blast. The games tend to go really quick so it seems you are doing more setting up then actually playing. Overall, I would recommend this to any game enthusiasts who are just looking for something different and wanna have some laughs!

Purchased this for my son's 5th birthday. What a nice surprise - it's fun for the whole family to play. Note that it's a little tough to learn for the little ones, but with parents involved, really enjoyable. - Angry Birds App - Blueproton - Angrybirds - Board Game'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Angry Birds Silly Bandz - angry birds app, board game board game Angry Birds Silly Bandz - angry birds app, board game