Thursday 1 July 2010

Affordable Watch - armitron, geneva


I love it! It has a leather strap with a buckle so it's easy to get on and off (the clasp on my fancy gold watch is often hard to un-do). I have a large wrist but the strap is more than long enough. It does have a second hand. And the face is very easy to read. Like I said, I love it! Coleman Women's 40506 Analog Casual Sport Watch

I bought one of these watches a couple years ago and it's going strong. The band is wearing out and I decided I wanted a second one in case they stopped making them. Love the watch and it's comfortable to wear. - Armitron - Geneva - Blind Side - Sport Watch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Affordable Watch - armitron, geneva blind side Affordable Watch - armitron, geneva