Friday 4 June 2010

Marvel Comics


Shirt's awesome. Super soft, and the logo is perfectly centered. Fits snug and looks great on a slim guy like myself.



No complaints at all.



NOTE: I do believe the shirt isn't pre-shrunk. So remember to wash it in cold water and to hang it to dry, DO NOT put it in the dryer for its first wash! Marvel Comics Captain America Shield Men's Navy T-shirt L

I was very excited when the shirt arrived. I ripped open the box, pulled off the tags, and threw it on to see how it looked. Imagine my surprise when the shield image was so off-centered that it was almost in my armpit! Don't know what kind of quality control these folks are using, but they should ramp it up a bit.

When I heard Captain america was being made into a movie...a childhood dream was fulfilled! i had to get a shirt to wear to the movie and when I saw this I thought old-school with a new twist. It is a s oft comfortable shirt that looks great. It fits well and when washed did not shrink. I would recommend it if you like Captain America.

When they say Navy blue.. they MEAN Navy blue. The shirt was nothing like the image. It's INCREDIBLY dark blue, I was hoping for a more vintage blue as pictured on the image. And a heads up: The shield, while "distressed" is silk screened on, meaning it'll start cracking and peeling eventually. I figured by the picture that it was inked, but boy was I wrong. Overall, it's an alright shirt, nothing amazing.

I had to find the definitive Captain America T-Shirt since I didn't want to look like a poster child. I wanted something tasteful and definitely not over the top. The shield design is slightly weathered in appearance and its licensed marvel comics wear as advertized. I don't feel like I'm wearing a kid shirt... It was shipped super fast with a tracking email... Super job!!



Mike'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Marvel Comics Marvel Comics Marvel Comics