Friday 4 June 2010

Laptop Mouse - notebook mouse, microsoft


This things can track on anything. Using your mouse on the carpet, your thigh, a glass table? It's no problem for this thing. You can program the three buttons but I never use that feature so I'm not sure how robust that feature is. The mouse is compact. I haven't had the mouse for long so I can't comment on the comfort after extended use.



I don't like how short the cord is; it's about 3 ft. in length. I guess this mouse is marketed towards notebook users rather than desktop users. If you have a USB port on your monitor, the cord length may not be a problem. Microsoft Express Mouse (T2J-00007)

The tracking and quality of tracking had me a little concerned, but the more I use it the more I like it. A great small size, very responsive, lightweight, and simply a beautiful look. Small enough for mobile use (especially on a plane when I get in trouble by using a wireless mouse!). By the way, I used this on both a Mac and Windows 7 OS. This is a great mouse!

Really is accurate and reliable. I got one at home and one at work. I like the wire placement that's off to the side, it stays out of the way very well. I tried battery mice, even used lithium batteries, but I prefer the wired mouse. Less problems. No ongoing cost to operate, no batteries. - Microsoft - Notebook Mouse - Wireless Mouse - Optical Mouse'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laptop Mouse - notebook mouse, microsoft optical mouse Laptop Mouse - notebook mouse, microsoft