Friday 4 June 2010

Flag Holder


I was looking for a nice garden flag pole that was sturdy. After reading all the other reviews for this garden pole I decided that this was the one I wanted. It's just as good as they said it was! It's very sturdy and not all flimsy like some can be. It's going to be able to hold up to the high winds we sometimes get around here. It was very easy to put together with the enclosed instructions. It looks great and is easy to install! I positioned it were I wanted it and stepped down and it went into the ground well. I'm completely satisfied and very pleased with how great it looks! The price was right also! :) Garden Flag Pole

Wanted a garden flag for my new home. Found this on amazon.com and thought it would do the trick. Ordered it and within 4 days, it arrived. Good, solid, and sturdy material. Great price. What more could you ask for? A great buy!

I ordered this pole to display a university garden flag for my daughter's graduation party. The pole broke apart at the top section. Since it would have required soddering I decided to go out and purchase one at a local hardware store. I was very disappointed in this item--what an inconvenience at a busy time when I thought I was set for the party.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Flag Holder Flag Holder Flag Holder