Thursday 27 May 2010

Pool Filters Hayward Replacement C1200 - cartridge filter cleaner, pool filter cartridges


Amazon is sending this item out Pleatco PA120 Replacement Cartridge for Hayward Star-Clear Plus C-1200, 1 Cartridge instead of the correct one. See other review for confirmation. Customer service was inept and is now making me return existing item. They are unable to confirm that they are able to ship or even have the correct item. I have spent $5k in the last two years on Amazon and at this point I'm not sure I ever want to do business with them again. Don't buy this. You will not receive the right item! Hayward CX1200RE Replacement Cartridge Element

I received a Pleatco brand filter, not Hayward as advertised. The price was good, it is a working replacement, and it looks to be good quality so I'm going to use it anyway to avoid the hassle of returning it. However, I thought people should know that it is not a Hayward brand filter.

I normally use off-brand replacement filters but decided to use the Hayward brand this time. The product appears to be constructed better than the off-brand filters. Only time will tell whether or not this is true.

Like others I ordered the genuine Hayward item

like others Amazon sent a generic make. I had to install this because of time restraints but I requested and got a refund on the price diference. They assured me the page and description would be all sorted out immediately. Its now 2 months later. the heading changed mostly... still says by Hayward and the description still says its a Hayward ... Its a shame that a simple things get by and drops a good reputation

I specifically wanted a Hayward Brand filter! No where in the description did it say it was not a Hayward Filter. It just said Hayward Replacement Filter I could have bought a Pleatco Filter for $10-$15 less on other sites. Now that they want me to review this item, all of a sudden it says Pleatco Replacement for Hayward. That was NOT how it read in the original description. The filter iteslf is fine, it's just that I could have bought a Pleatco filter for much less!!!



Looks like other people complained as now the description says Pleatco replacement for Hayward, not how I bought it as Hayward Replacement Filter!

I too receieved the Pleatco filter instead of the Hayward filter and, call me lazy, but instead of having to ship it back, I accepted the credit for the difference between the Pleatco that amazon sells and the Hayward filter I was supposed to receive. My original filter lasted four years, so I hope the Pleatco will do the same. I told them this was a repeated problem and the lady on the phone promised to notify the proper people to correct the problem.

I purchased this filter to replace a worn out Unicell filter and was very impressed with the quality and immediate difference in water clarity. Great price too, a local pool store quoted almost twice the price I paid for this one for an original Hayward filter. - Pleatco - Cartridge Filter Cleaner - Pool Filter Cartridges - Pool Filters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pool Filters Hayward Replacement C1200 - cartridge filter cleaner, pool filter cartridges pleatco Pool Filters Hayward Replacement C1200 - cartridge filter cleaner, pool filter cartridges