Thursday 20 May 2010

Outdoor Statues


As a novelty item, this is fine except that it's hollow making it too light to stay correctly positioned. It tends to fall forward onto its head. I plan to add sand or something so it won't blow away with a strong wind. For the $$ I would liked to have been able to place it in the garden and not worry that it might end up down the street. Mooning Garden Gnome

I love my mooning garden gnome. I bought it to get a point across to my horrible neighbor. I feel better just having him out there on my deck in all his glory. Well constructed. I used sand to give him some weight.

I gave this as a gift for my MIL. She had a long lasting expensive lawsuit with her horrible neighbors! She has since placed this gnome along the fenceline (neighbors cant see it). Always gets ppl to chuckle when they see it.

Only reason for 4 stars and not 5 is it is made out of cheesy plastic. It is durable. Would rather it been resin or ceramic.

If you have horrible neighbors like my MIL, then i recommended it :D

Neighbors bugging you about your grass? Are your weeds too tall? Getting anonymous letters from your neighbors that your don't care about the neighborhood. This gnome is a great way to tell your neighbors to mind their own business and quite bugging you. Would you rather spend $20 bucks paying the neighbor kid to mow the grass or spend $20 on a visual message to your neighbors. The neighbor kid is just going to spend the money on candy and pop. Support freedom, oppose childhood obesity...send you neighbor the message...kiss my gnome.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Outdoor Statues Outdoor Statues Outdoor Statues